Monday, September 29, 2008

Some more matches

http://rapidshare.com/files/149255332/Hardcore_Holly_vs_RVD_Extreme_Rules.avi

Been wanting tonput this up for a long time. But circumstances have prevented it. I will say right here. I loved the first three months of new ECW. In fact I would put Show in my top three ECW champions list. This is a really good match. I know people dislike RVD but I don't. I thought he did a bunch of new stuff early on in new ECW. This match right here is one of those matches. You may remember seeing it because Hardcore got a huge gash in his back superplexing RVD thru a table to the floor.

Holly was starting to get over. But then Heymen went and turned him face way too soon and nobody cared. Then they turned him hel again which killed his remaining heat. Really good hard hitting match.

http://rapidshare.com/files/149255330/Taz_vs._Mike_Awesome.avi

This match is the onl singles match Taz and Mike Awesome had. If it had been a year or two before this would have been better. But its late 99 and Taz is pretty much done for as a wrestler. I think at this point he wanted to get some big WWF money and stop wrestling. Since he had been working with a bad neck for years.

Anyway its more 99 Taz brawling thru the crowd. But Awesome and Taz are two favorites so im putting it up.

No comments: