Thursday, November 04, 2010

Doomsday in the USWA



I remember back in 97 reading about a monster named Doomsday hitting the USWA. Somehow I knew he was connected to the dead brother Paul Bearer kept referring to on Raw. When I got online I tried to find a video or even picture of the guy but had no luck. But Memphis wrestling is a lot easier to find now and I have the debut of Doomsday vs Nick Dinsmore. Dinsmore was Eugene in WWE.

I figure Kane was sent to Memphis to practice the Kane gimmick without being Kane. This i a well put together match that got both guys over. I came away thinking Doomsday was unstoppable more than I thought Dinsmore was a wimp. Dinsmore shos a lot of fire while Doomsday does not go down. Love the spot where he caught Dinsmore coming off the top and power slammed him. Doomsday hits a great looking Doctorbomb a move I never saw out of Kane before.

No comments: