Friday, April 15, 2011

Day of the Omeniac 5: Day of the Office

Another Day at the Office
Sometimes I think it was a mistake to take ownership of W*RE. It was fine when I was minority owner. Johansen had to do this crap, and I could focus on my real business. Being W*RE Planetary Champion and the best wrestler in the world.

My name is Martin "Motor Man" Morris and I'm a professional wrestler. But am I wrestling or on the road traveling to an event? No I'm sitting in a office at Monolith Tower going over contracts and invoices. This energy could be devoted to getting my Planetary Championship back from Todd Ripstone. He stole the belt from me at X-Mas Xrisis in a Three Way Fight with the Monolith.

I had a plan worked out with Ruination X2K (a group of like minded individuals). The newest member was the Wrecker (Sergent Sargent under a hood). He defeated my rival Darren Glass earlier that night. Then he turned on his protege and took the W*RE DEATHcore championship.

Seemed great at the time. No more hiding and another championship to our collection. But he disappeared. We had worked out the plan. If X-ILE and Skull and Deathrock failed he was to come in and take out Monolith. Instead he no shows and I lose my title to Todd Ripstone. No clue where Sergent Sargent is til a a month later when I see him on Combat Collective Wrestling's TV show.

I wish I knew how Johansen manipulated the Championship Committee. He was given free reign to set up any match he pleased. Me I have to gamble my ownership to get an immediate rematch with Ripstone, which I won by count out.
Kept my ownership but I'm out of the Brainbusters Ball rematch. Well not completely true. I was able to get myself put into the Darren Glass vs Monolith number one contender's match Tuesday.

Which I should be training for but instead I'm having to sign a voucher to pay for a Psycho Chicken to get a prostate exam!!! Why does that involve W*RE. Why do I know about Rooster's prostate?!?

"Excuse me Mr.Morris."

"What the hell do you want Wyles?"

"Well sir I was hoping Combat Collective could get an advance on our checks?"

I forgot Johansen set up a working agreement with Claton Wyle's Combat Collective. Didn't know he was giving him money too.

"Why do you need an advance."

"Well sir we had to issue some refund due to some of our wrestlers being injured in Caged Hate and missing some cards."

If I know Wyles he spent the gate receipts on a a whore and has the boys breathing down his neck for their pay checks. I worked in CCW for a month before I got signed by W*RE. Johansen is paying CCW next to nothing and I hate to see guys not get paid. Even CCW psychos.


"Here you go Wyles. Don't ask again."

"Thank you Mr.Morris. I'm sorry to intrude but you look like you are in over your head."

"Yeah Wyles you are intruding and I'm not in over my head. I'll be champion again soon."

"No sir a great athlete like you will beat a meat head like Todd Ripstone. It's just well a great wrestler like you should not be filling out paperwork. You should be training."

Even Clayton Wyles can see I hate this.

"Yeah well this is the price for being owner."

"Well you know sir you could put someone else in charge of this work. Somebody on staff with experience."

"Who? These stooges are all loyal to Johansen. They'd put the knife in me before I could blink."

"What about your Ruination X2K associates?"

"Yeah look I love X-ILE, Skull and Deathrock but they are not exactly the white collar type."

"Well let me just put this out here. What about me?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

I get up and Wyles flinches.

"No sir not at all. I have experience running wrestling promotions."

"Not the issue Wyles. It's that I can't trust you."

"You can sign papers making you and your friends immune from any decisions I make. I'll simply be a office drone."

"What about CCW?"

"It's running so smoothly it doesn't need me. Two of my boys handle day to day. I only needed the advance to cover a temporary cash flow problem."

This is a mistake. I can't trust Clayton Wyles. But if I can't be W*RE champion what's the point of being owner.

"Wyles...... You have a deal."

No comments: