Monday, April 18, 2011

Day of the Omeniac 6: Collective Confusion

Collective Confusion

I was afraid this day would come. The kid had a rematch clause in his contract. So I have to defend the DEATHcore championship against him. It's Sergent Sargent vs the Overdog. I betrayed him in Caged Hate and took his first real Professional Wrestling Championship.

The kid has had me on the ropes most of the match. Using moves I have never
seen from him before. He hit me with a corkscrew moonsault and got a four count.

Later I started making a comeback by hitting him with my Kaiser helmet. I jumped off the top rope and he press slammed me into a bed of nails. Losing too much blood. I hit him with the butt of my service revolver and his head came off........ I look down and his skull looks like a......a..... Necronoid?

I look around and I'm back at the rendering plant in NAM. I see someone in a cloak digging a hole. He's taking out the championships I buried.

"Do not look so surprised Sergent. Did you think my defeat was final?"

Professor Necro? He was the bad guy on my old cartoon.

"You're not real."

"Is that so Sergent? I'm standing and talking to you. I'm holding these cheap gaudy belts you discarded without a thought. As quickly as you discarded that idiot child."

Real or not I'm going to shut this clown up. I pick up my laser bayonet and cut him in two. I look down at the robe and nothing is there. I get punched in the back of the head and fly thru a wall.

It's the kid, His face is rotting away.

"I told you Sergent. Professor Necro can never be defeated. You will
give me what is mine."

Necro/Overdog's rotting hand goes thru my chest and rips out my heart. But he's
not holding my heart. It's a shard of Oblivorex.

"There wasn't that delightful, and don't you feel better too?"


"JESUS!!!!!!!!"

Fuck I fell I asleep in the CCW locker room. I'm covered in blood. Now I remember I lost a shard of glass death match against the Combat Collective Champion Cell Blok.

This has been the pattern since I got here in December. I made my debut by attack the Combat Collective World Champion Jason Dixon and the Gorkilla during their title match.

A Three Way fight was scheduled for the Origin of Violence show it would be me
(Sergent Sargent) vs Gorkilla vs Jason Dixon.

My DEATHcore title and Dixon's CCW title would be on the line. Then Dixon no showed a title defense against me in Knoxville Tennessee. This seemed out of character to the guys who knew Dixon. Even Dixon's flunkies Power Keg and Stormer Barnes had no idea what happened to him.

So I defended my belt against Exit Wound all over the circuit for a week.

I go to watch WAVE's Typhoon TV and see Dixon ambush $extillion $inclair. $inclair is bleeding all over his pink and gold wrestling gear. Dixion picks up the mic and starts screaming about being a true Dynasty and not representing a promotion on its last legs. Only thing missing was him dumping the CCW title in the trash.

Next day I get to the Nashville Fairgrounds wondering how this will affect me.
Getting a cheap thrill out of the misery this is causing for Clayton
Wyles. The little creep burst into the locker room covered in cuts and bruises.

"God Damn Wyles what the blue fuck happened to you?"

"I got the CCW World Belt from Jason Dixon. I treat that ingrate like my son and nurture his talent and he abandons me. Just because his paychecks were a little late."

"How late Wyles?"

"Just a week or two or....."

I was smart to make him pay me upfront.

"Wyles what are you going to do about the title. You need to schedule a
tournament."

"That takes too long. We need a champion for Origin. I was thinking I
could award the belt to you tonight."

"Look you little shit. I don't do things like that. I'm not gonna be
labeled a paper champion because you can't wait for a tournament."

"Okay okay we have a battle royal tonight. you'll be the number one seed."

"Not entering a battle royal for a World title. Battle Royal's are brutal and difficult to win, but they can be manipulated. I seem to remember you winning a Battle Royal at Wrestle Reign 5. It got down to you and your team the Up Stars. They eliminated themselves so you could win."

"I have to do the battle royal. I can't wait."

"I'm not entering it. I'll kick the shit out of whoever wins."

They had the battle royal that night. Cell Blok eliminated Gorkilla and
TerroRantula to win the Combat Collective World title.

It was now me vs Gorkilla vs Cell Blok at Origin of Violence. That is until a week later.

"Nononononono. Why???"

"What are you blubbering about now Wyles? Government found out you were on
the free lunch program?"

"No I still got that. Gorkilla signed with W*RE. He debuted last night as a
mystery partner of Alex Thomas and Bingwen to fight the Tribe Called Fist."

"How the hell did you lose track of one of your main eventers?"

"Well things came up."

"Same thing that kept you from paying your World Champion on time?"

So Origin of Violence main event changed again. This time its just me
vs Cell Blok.

He defended the CCW World title against me. No excuses I underestimated Cell Blok and he cleaned my clock. I got chokeslammed thru a burning table.

We had a rematch at the "Cries of March" show. This time I was prepared. Every night we wrestled I learned another weakness. The big one being the guy just can't wrestle. Oh don't get me wrong, the big fucker can fight. He can take punishment, but put him on the mat in basic wrestling holds and he's lost.

The second the bell rang I took him to the mat and kept him there. I worked his
arm and neck over most of the match. He would fight his way up only for me to drop him again. Most men either lack the size or skill to do this to Cell Blok. But I'm not most men. The fans were getting pissy around the nineteen minute mark.

"Boring"

"Chant all you want, ain't changin anything!!!!"

I knew this would not finish off Cell Blok. Eventually he was going to get back to his feet. He was also going to be frustrated and swinging wild. He powered out of the Sargelock and hit me with his finisher "The Shank". He could of pinned me and won the DEATHcore title.

Instead this psycho took out a piece of glass and cut me up. He wants to repeat what he did at Origin of Violence. I was counting on this. As he sets up the table, I take the Bayonet out of my pocket. Cell Blok grabs me by the throat and I put it right between his eyes.

"Arrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I powerbomb him thru the fucking table and pin him for three.

"24 minutes, nineteen seconds, the winner and still DEATHcore Champion Seeeeerrrrrrrrgant Sarrrrrrgsaaant!!!!!!!"

"Sarge!!!! Sarge!!!! Sarge!!!!"

Now the idiots like me again.

No comments: