Thursday, September 02, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 20

20.

The dogs start barking and I go thru the curtain. Never wrestled in front of so many people before. Hard to see because different color lights are blinking on and off. I look down and I'm standing on an Overdog spotlight. I knew pay per viewa were big productions but not this big. Royal Flush is not even one of the big shows like Brainbusters Ball, End Game or Valley of the Brawls.

I high five everyone I see. I look and see little kids wearing cheap replicas of the Overdog mask. I circle the ring four times slapping hands. I tripped over the ring steps but I get up fast. Music stops suddenly and I hear the squealing pig. Violator steps thru the curtain and has a new outfit. He is wearing hot pink sneakers and purple bike shorts and a pink singlet. Yellow ribbons are wrapped in his hair and beard. Wearing a sequined ring jacket like The Young Dandy's use to wear. Even creepier than before but at least he is wearing a shirt.

He gets in the ring and I'm starting to get overwhelmed. This is it for me. my one big chance. If I can't beat him, I doubt I will ever get another title match. Violator is struggling to take off his jacket. Hate to disappoint Mr.Plant but I'm gonna do it. I run and dropkick Violator in the back. I roll him up 1...2... he kicks out. I pull the ring jacket over his head and start hitting him in the head. Ref pulls me back and Violator slides under the top rope to the floor. I run and hit him with a baseball slide to the mouth.

While Violator is groggy I take a deep breath and dive over the top on to him. It is scary and I don't have the technique and finesse of Scissor Mask or Masked Hellitosis. I just fling my body over the top on to Violator. I'm having a hard time breathing. If I don't get up it is all for nothing. so I tackle Violator before he can get to his feet and start hitting him and banging his head into the floor.

CLANG!!! He just grabbed me by my tights and tossed me into the steel ring steps. Next I feel a hard foot go into my head. Try to get up and POW!!!! He just punted me in my ribs. I just realized how long we have been outside the ring. But I haven't heard a bell so I guess the ref is cutting us slack. Doesn't matter as Violator tosses me back in the ring.

I hit him in the gut a couple of times but he just gouged my eyes. He picks me up and hits a big side slam. Violator is not that strong but he uses all his weight and I feel like I was squashed. He goes for the pin but I kick out at 1.

He lifts me up and whips me into the corner and tackles me with an avalanche. It knocks the wind out of me. But one thing I have over Violator is there is nothing he can do to me that I have not taken before. I once got hit by the Behemoth Bomb and took the Royal Treatment from King Behemoth in the same match. Two ribs were broken and I was knocked out for five hours.

Violator throws me into the other corner and tries another avalanche but I get my foot up and kick Violator in the mouth. I go to the second rope and hit a second rope clothesline. Go for the pin 1..he kicks out. Then I see blood on my arm. When did I get busted open? Then I realize its not my blood but Violator's.

I roll him up for a quick two count. Dang it to Heck!!! Violator gets up and I try to hit the Overbulldog but he blocks it and drops me crotch first on the top rope. He follows it up with a sloppy clothesline. He is dropping elbow after elbow. But the thing is I can tell each elbow is getting weaker. I realize Violator is blowing up. Before I make my move I feel it. He just slapped on the Cankle lock. He knows he has to end this now. This hurts bad and its hard to concentrate. But I was once in Martin Morris Texas Cloverleaf and years ago (before I was Overdog) Brent Stone's Rock of Ages. So I know I can endure this. I grab the bottom rope, forcing Violator to break the hold.

Try to stand up but my ankle is hurt. Violator takes the chance to punch me in the mouth. I'm in the corner and he is punching a mud pie. I can't lose I can't lose!!! I'm never going to get this chance again. I ignore my ankle and start hitting him over and over. He is reeling back. I run in for the Overkiller but he hit a Ura nage to counter it. I can hear Violator weezing. He is going to parking violate me. Some fans are beeping in anticipation. Beep....Beep.....Beep,... I hold my forearm up and hit him right in the balls. Violator lets out this high pitched scream. This is it. I hit the Overkiller!!! 1....2..... BLAM!!!!!! I just heard a gun shot and I know what that means. Ike Simmons is coming to the ring.

Why did the referee stop counting!?!?! Ike Simmons has a bandage over his eye. He must be after Violator because of what the Embalmer did. just as Violator gets up he eats an Ike Breaker. Now Ike Simmons is stomping Violator. The bell just rang and I know I'm disqualified. I should run but I'm not going to. I tackle Ike Simmons but he just kicked me in the gut and hit the Ike Breaker. I'm hearing the chants

"Ike!!! IKE!!! IKE!!! IKE!!! IKE!!!!!"

Now I'm hearing

"One More Time, One More Time, One More Time!!!"


So he hits the Ike Breaker again.

Last thing I see before I lose consciousness is a kid in an Overdog mask chanting "One More Time".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what will happen to that kid in the Overdog mask? Will there be an Overdog sequel?

World Famous Psycho Chicken said...

Oh yes the sequel is already mapped out. I have the ending set. Its going to be called "Strange Sports Stories: Cry of the Overdog".

As for the kid. I'm not really sure. When he grows up he ends up having a lot of fond memories of Overdog and regrets what he did.