Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Great squash



I might have posted this before. it has been a long time. I have this old WWF coffee table book from 1991. There is a pic of Typhoon stepping on one of these Executioner's throat. Might be from this match.

Executioners attack the Disasters like they are the Road Warriors. Typhoon and Quake clean their clocks. I liked when one of the Executioners yells "Hey leave my partner alone!!!!!" only to have Quake take his head off with a clothesline.

Liked seeing one of them try to double clothesline the Disasters.

I actually think this match is what inspired me to create the Psycho Chickens.


Found this one. Razor gave the Executioner a bit of offense. He also did not finish with the Razors Edge. Instead using the super backdrop suplex.

No comments: