Friday, September 03, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 21

21.

Woke up in the locker room. My neck and jaw are killing me. I think I'm West Coast Heritage champion before I fully woke up and realize what happened. I take my gear off and put on my people clothes. I'm done with this!!!! All that pain is for nothing. NOTHING!!!!!! I'm going to go find Mr.Johansen (the boss) and quit. If this is all being a wrestler is I don't want it.

I look over and see Bingwen is packing Bleached Evil's bags. Ugh I can't deal with his crap now, I gotta get out of here. I see Mr.Johansen's office. I don't care if he is busy, not like I work here anymore.


"STOP!!!!!"

Turn around and I see King Behemoth in people clothes. Makes him look even bigger.

"What do you want? Not like you're my friend or anything."

"Boy you can't quit."

"Why the heck not?"

"Because you're not finished."

"I lost my title match, that's it for me."

"Why do you think I bothered to help you?"

"Because you don't wanna share a locker room with a wimp."

"Boy you are a lot of things but a wimp ain't one of em."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you are one of the toughest men I ever fought."

"What? that's crazy. I never came close to beating you."

"Being tough is not always about winning a fight. I beat you worse than I ever beat anybody. But no matter what you always wanted to wrestle me again. The only man I battled more than you was Ransom Fortune."

"Ransom Fortune?"

"After one match, most wrestlers refuse to face me again. But you never refused and each time you gave me the fight of your life. Why did you do that?"

"Well um uh I wanted to be a pro wrestler I wanted....:"

"To be a champion, is that it boy?"

"Uh Um yes sir."

"But here you are wanting to quit because you did not win your first title match."


After that King Behemoth walks away. I think about everything that has happened in the last few weeks. My life has changed a lot. I feel different. Even if Ike Simmons took my chance I had Violator pinned and the belt was mine. I'm going to be here everyday until they kill me or I'm fired. I'm a loser not a quitter.

END?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww the story had a moral. how cute. ahem i mean, how manly..how very very manly and educational. yep. all of that. none of that cute stuff. psshaw.