Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 40

39.

Todd Ripstone? I have not seen Todd Ripstone since the battle royal in July. Like I said Todd looked really mad when I got back to the lockerroom. Todd has a few screws loose and thought he might attack me. Instead he walked out of the building and was not seen for months.

He came back last month and attacked Monolith during a award ceremony from Monolith's home country of Manbooya. Todd came out dressed in a safari outfit and went on this rant about how he was sick of being overlooked for freak shows like Monolith. He then started insulting Manbooya. Monolith attacked him but Todd broke the plaque over Monolith's head.

They had a match at Autumngeddon. Before Monolith could finish Todd off this crazy guy attack Monolith. His name is Barbaracles. He is 6ft7 covered in hair and has a giant beard. Him and Todd laid a beating on Monolith before slamming him thru a table. Since then they have been doing everything they can to destroy Monolith.

Last week Todd claimed he could prove Monolith's real father was Tyranos the Titan. He interviewed the man who is Monolith's father. When the old guy got mad and attacked Todd, he beat him up with a microphone. Monolith tried to save him but Barbaracles ambushed him.

Now Todd wants the DEATHcore title. I'm not sure I could beat him and I know the impostor can't do it.


****

"Do you need us to step in tonight?"

"Not yet Martin. The kid is not fully aware of our agreement."

"Why would Overdog object to my help?"

"The kid has a problem. He has an honest streak a mile long. We need to make Ruination's help look coincidental until I can talk to him."

"He can't save that phony from Ripstone and Barbaracles. To be frank sir I'm not sure the both of you can do it."

"Don't underestimate me Morris. I have beaten tougher guys than those assholes. I've beaten tougher assholes than you."

"....... I apologize sir. I know your reputation. Just remember what is at stake Sunday. Ruination is against the Team of Glass. If we win we get 52% of W*RE."

"I know Morris..... I know."


****

Where is Sarge? The impostor is defending soon.

That is Darren Glass. Maybe he has seen him.

"Uh hello Mr.Glass."

"........"

"So um uh I'm sorry I could not be on your team at End Game."

"What are you talking about? Are you one of the children from the Foundation? You know you are suppose to stay in your area."

"Uh no sir I'm the Overdog the W*RE DEATHcore champion."

"Where is your belt then?"

"Well uh um it got stolen."

"Yet you think Darren Glass would have a loser who can't even hold on to a Kmart belt on his team in the biggest match of his career? I oughta slap you into next week."

"I'm sorry."

"Bad enough I gotta watch that geek Scissormask, that nobody Matt Babylon and that freak Murder Ranger compete for the fourth spot on my team. But the idea I would have a fourth grade nothing like you on my team makes me sick."

"Okay I i'll uh."

"I would rather fight Ruination alone with both arms tied behind my back than lower myself to team with you."

"Look all I asked was if you have seen Sergent Sargent. There is need to be abusive."

"The old army creep is where he has been every night. With his nose up Martin Morris's lily ass!!"

As I watch Darren Glass walk away. I hear my music start. The Impostor is in the ring.


****

The phony Overdog's match just started. Only a few minutes in and Ripstone is dominating him. I recognice that hairball with him. Name is Barbaracles him and Ripstone were managed by Jim Stone back when I was champ. Ripstone was tag team champions with his cousin Brent Stone back then. I wrestled in some six man tags with the Amazing Tuxedos against the three of them in 85. Pretty tough but nothing I can't handle.

Well Todd looks like he is ready to finish him off. That punk is already knocked out. Here comes the kid. He is not messing around he has a kendo stick and is going to town on Todd Ripstone. Ripstone grabbed the cane but the kid threw powder in his eyes. Uh oh the hairball just attacked the kid. Gotta go!!


****

Things were going good at first. I had brought a Kendo stick with me and was laying into Todd Ripstone. Then that Barbaracles guy attacked. He wrapped his chain around my throat and is swinging me around the ring. Can't last much longer. I look and see Todd powerslam the fake Overdog 1.....2..... Sarge stopped him!!!!

Sarge is really going at Todd Ripstone. Just noticed Barbaracles let go of me and attacked Sarge.

****

Damnit I forgot about the hairy fucker. He just kicked me in the face. Now him and Ripstone are on me. They throw me into the ropes and I double clothesline them. SHIT!!! NOT NOW MY FUCKING KNEE. No that hairy motherfucker is already up and attacking me. Ripstone is almost up. Shit no its over.

****

No it's over. I'm going to lose my first belt and I'm not the one pinned. Sarge looks like he is hurt. I'm too out of it to stop Ripstone. Then I hear it. The fans are going crazy and I see the Monolith.

He grabs Barabacles and puts him in a double claw hold and throws him across the ring to the floor. Ripstone is going for the pin but Monolith has him by the hair and throws him to the floor. Now he double chokeslams them both thru the announce table. Now he is beating up security.

If I could get up this would be my chance to get my belt. But that guy hurt me. Overmask is crawling to the floor and is on top of Ripstone 1......2.....3.

****

Why is that phony walking over to Overdog. He's helping him up? Now he is giving him back the DEATHcore title. Wait I see what he is doing. He just sucker punched Overdog with brass knuckles. Now he has the belt and is running away.

Motherfucker.

No comments: