Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 47

45.

Well Morris put together a plan. Darren Glass gets his shot at the The Wrecker X2K. Should check on the kid. That freak SAWdust did a number on him. But the kid still beat him and gotta admit I got a kick out of him crashing into Johansen's "office". The look on that wimp's face was priceless. Missed the rest of the show making plans.

Glass runs to the ring and tears into the Wrecker. Doing a real number on him. Try to hit him with the crowbar but Glass ducks and snap suplexes him over. Going for the mask but the Wrecker gouges his eye. Slams Glass hard into the mat and is putting the boots into him.

Wait no you idiot the Wrecker does not strut and grind. No No No!!!! Glass just hit him in the nuts and hit the Glass Slipper. No he just tore the mask off. Skull you idiot. Alright gotta step in now.

****

Caged Hate? That is what Mr.Johansen called it. After me and SAWdust fought into his office and destroyed his table he was furious. So when the Psycho Chickens were fighting Freefall he interrupted the match.

"It maybe true that my power is limited when it comes to matters regarding the Planetary Champion. I still have the authority to control all other belts. The W*RE DEATHcore championship will be defended at X-Mas Xrisis in CAGED HATE!!!!! Anyone is eligible to enter regardless of your contractual status. That's right if you want a W*RE Championship just enter my cage."

I tried to find Sarge but since EndGame he is impossible to find. I have a good idea where he is. I just don't like it.

Or maybe not, the Wrecker fighting Darren Glass right now does not move like Sarge at all. Maybe I was wrong and Sarge is not the Wrecker X2K. Sarge definitely does not dance and strut after knocking somebody down.

****

Clang!!!! Ha Ha I tagged Glass good this time.

"So boy you wanted a piece of the Wrecker did you? Careful what you wish for!!!" I kick Glass square in the ribs.

"C'mon Man of Glass!!! Get up and fight!!!"

Tag him again with the crowbar. Gonna hit him with the Wrecking Ball now. What the hell he back dropped me. No gotta get up. I start hitting Glass as hard as I can but he hits me with that Glass Slipper of his. He is going for my mask but Deathrock and X-ILE attack him. He double clotheslines them over the top rope before Martin Morris hits Glass with the Motor Matrix.

Here comes the Calvary of DinoWAR, Murder Ranger and.......... Overdog.

No comments: