Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 44

43.
It can't be Sarge? It can't be. But the guy had the same build as
Sergent Sargent and moved like him and he was wearing the hood of
the Super Wrecker. Could not find Sarge after the show. Looking for
him I ran into Darren Glass.

"Oh it's the Overdog. Well well I see you got rid of your mask. Probably
a smart move. Grandaddy and daddy did. Grandaddy became an even
bigger star. daddy not so much."

"Well uh Mr.Glass I...."

"I'm sorry did the Glass pretend like he gave a flying moose shine about
your pathetic life?"

"Well uh sir."

"Oh are you pretending like you can't find your hero and Good buddy

Sergent Sargent?"

"Pretend?"

"Because you know damn good and well where he is. Look at the back of
my head. He busted me open with that crowbar."

"Sarge would never do that."

"Don't play stupid chump. How many years have you been in this
business?"

"Uh.."

"I don't care. You have been in it long enough. You must have heard the
stories about that asshole."

"Hey don't talk about him like that!!"

"Really? You want to fight the Man of Glass? Boy I'll drop you so fast

it'll make your head spin!!! Is that old creep worth a Glass kicking?"

"yes......."

He threw me into the wall and I braced myself to get punched but then
he said.

"The Glass is going to show you mercy. Because I know what your final
fate is. You better not cross me again. This is a one time pass."

So I'm sitting in my hotel room waiting for Sarge. Thought about going
to Ruination's party but I'm scared what I'll find. Darren Glass's words
keep going thru my head.


****

This is the life I remember. Drugs, booze and all the whores I can
handle. I'm still wearing the Wrecker hood. Want to keep my ID secret
as long as I can.

"Hey pops, you know, you know man I dunno. Man I was wrong about
you. You know man my dad abandoned me when I was 10 and left me a
van. But you you came thru for Martin and me. I love you!!!!"

X-ILE is shitfaced already. Boy can't handle his liquor.

"My dad took me to see wrestlin once. He man it is bright. We had fun
and shit it is hot. Only fun we ever.ugh fuck me."

I gotta get away from him.

"Hey Captain...."

"Shut up stupid he's the mauler not a Captain. It's a secret."

"Don't call me stupid butt plug!!! I'm the leader!!!!"

"Of the butt pluggers!!!!!"

"I'll fucking kill you!!!!"

Wonderful Skull and Deathrock. Fourth time tonight these two have
started fighting. Earlier they got into a fight over whether Scoorge
Mcduck could beat Bruce Wayne in a pie eating contest. That ended
when Skull said pie and Deathrock started cackling.

"Hey Morris!!!! Your boys are trying to eat eachother. I think they got
the extra strength meth this week."

"Oh thank you Sar I mean Wrecker. Skull!!! Deathrock!!!! Knock it

off!!!!"

"So Morris when do I get the contract signed?"

"Hey it is my first night as majority owner. Give me a chance to settle
in."

This fucker thinks he can string me along. Look at him with his sixty
dollar hair cut and six hundred dollar suit, Thinks he is the man. Saw
guys like him before. From Logan "The Monarch" Jordan. to Gravelpit
Slate. They get a touch of the big belt and think they are god. Reality
will crash in on him sooner or later.

"Sure Champ, take your time."

I actually miss the kid.


****

"Unicorn stop!!!! If you touch the Oblivorex shard, You'll revert to Dark
Unicorn!!!"

"It doesn't matter Mustang!!! If I grab it I'll retain control long enough
to toss it to Sarge. You guys can take me out then."

"Arrgggghhhhhhh!!!!! Sarge!!!!!!"

"Unicorn!!!!!!"

"Horse Power will return after these messages."

Sarge just walked in and smells like alcohol.

"Hey kid why are you still up?"

"Where were you?"

"Just out."

"That's not an answer."

"Well it's all you're gonna get."

"Why does Mr.Johansen hate you

"Bit late in the game to be asking that son."

"That's not an answer sir."

"No it's not."

No comments: