Thursday, December 23, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 51

49.

"Alright listen up team. Johansen declared that anybody is open to enter this Caged Hate. Who in the Tribe Called FIST is gonna enter?"

"Combo let me enter I got the stinger loaded up. I'll turn Overdog into a pin cushion."

"F-Type I done told you. I'm not allowing you to wrestle in non tag matches, til you work on your basics. The striking alone is not cutting it."

"You gonna enter Combo?"

"Ravage I got plans that night. I'm gonna welcome Alex Thomas into pro wrestling. Anyway I'm above that DEATHcore garbage. I'm gonna take down Martin Morris and win the Planetary title."

"Sensei who is going to enter?"

"Boy you are just a student, you are way outta line addressing me directly. But to answer your question YO JUDOZER!!!!!!"

Alright here he comes my man the Judozer.

"Judozer here is the ultimate fighting machine. Well penultimate, I'm the ultimate. Judozer here is a master of many fighting arts. But more importantly he is not afraid to fight in the gutter. Last month at End Game my boy took out three members of the House of Bleach. Before that albino punk Bleached Evil got him."

"Who is he sir?"

"Boy you just don't learn. Take him out Judozer!!!"

"Uh sir I don't wanna mess up your masked goon before Caged Hate."

"Don't worry about it. You win, you can take his place."

This kid's name is Milt Bradley. No I swear to god his parents named him that. Guess that is why he became such a good fighter. But he is not on the level of a W*RE wrestler and sure as hell not Judozer.

Milt tags him with a hard kick. Judozer just shakes it off. I mean he could of avoided it in five different ways. But chose to absorb it. Same thing with those punches. Okay Judozer had enough and suplexed this punk into the floor. Now he is clamping on the armbar.

"Jesus please I give up!!!!!"

"No shame in giving up Milt. Lotta shame in not respecting the chain of command. Get outta my dojo. You are no longer a part of my tribe.



****

Got a day off finally. Has been a rough week. Or has it been two weeks? At this point it is hard to keep track. On the plus side I'm making more money than ever before. Got my bonus money for Valley of the Brawls and even royalty checks from Combat Club. Turns out Clayton Wyles made a ton of money off the show where Sarge cut those guys up. Called it too hot for TV. Seems like a lifetime ago. Have not seen Sarge all day.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh my god that is hilarious!!!!"

"What's so funny Sarge?"

"Oh kid just got news from Europe, hahahaha oh god that Ransom Fortune lost the WAVE title."

"Who could beat Ransom Fortune?"

"Dunno some giant goof called the Doomsmith. Haha punched out Fortune with a metal gauntlet oh my hahaha god and WAVE will not grant him a rematch. The big poof disappeared."

"Why are you laughing?"

"Ha..... What crawled up your butt boy?"

"I dunno maybe it is because I've been getting my head kicked in by psychos all week. Last night The Alabama Brawler broke a lamp over my head. I've been picking glass outta my hair all day."

"Oh and I'm your Fairy God Sergent?"

"No but I would of appreciated the help? Where have you been?"

"WORKING FOR MARTIN MORRIS AS THE GOD DAMN WRECKER!!!!"

".........."

"Oh are you acting surprised? I know your new buddy Darren Glass filled you in on it."

"But Sarge that's not right. You caused Mr.Johansen to lose his company."

"Johansen is a two timing prick. I had a good reason to do what I did to him."

"But what you did to Darren Glass why?"

"Because we needed the help."

"We?? Help??"

"Oh you don't remember when Bleached Evil stole your belt and identity."

"But we could have fought him without Ruination's help."

"You listen to me boy. I am an old man!!!! In my day I could of taken Bleached Evil down. But I am just too old to fight a gang of freaks. I needed help and Ruination was the best place."

"But they're bad guys."

"Bad guys? You think that term has any meaning?"

"It does to me."

"Not what I meant kid. I mean look around you. Do you think there are any good guys left? Last time I checked Ike Simmons is a "good" guy. Does he match your definition of a hero?

"Well uh um well....."

"Of course he doesn't. He is a foul mouthed bully and prick who would step on his grand mother to get a title match. DinoWar are suppose to be good guys? Two roided up bullies who take pleasure in beating up people weaker than them? The list goes on and on.

Hell six months ago Martin Morris was a good guy. The only thing that has changed is he's attacking the popular wrestlers."

"But but you....."

"Hey kid I'm not judging anybody. I'm just assessing the situation. Face it you're the closest thing to a good guy W*RE has and its going to get you killed."

After that Sarge went out the door.

No comments: