Thursday, December 02, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 41

"What are you doing kid?"

"What I should of done in the first place?"

"And that is?"

"Going to take this baseball bat and attack the House of Bleach in heir dressing room and take the DEATHcore belt."

"Kid wait don't do that."

"You told me it is kill or be killed."

"Yeah but going in there like that will guarantee you get killed."

"Well what else can I do?"

"Fine lets work out a plan."

****

Sarge came up with a plan. Bleached Evil is defending the Hemisphere title against Alex Thomas tonight. Alex won a gold medal at the Good Will games and Bronze at the Olympics. Then he disappeared for awhile. He just signed with W*RE recently. The House of Bleach takes on A Tribe Called FIST in an elimination match at EndGame. Bleached Evil attacked Thomas because he thinks he is the fourth masked member of the Tribe, called the Judozer.

Okay back to the plan. When Bleached Evil makes his entrance I attack him with the baseball bat. That will lure out the entire House except for the impostor. That gives Sarge the chance to hit their locker Room and look for the belt. Okay the eagle screeched time to attack.

He is with Crystal Beth and Roxi Contin. Gotta be careful do not want to hurt them.

CRACK!!!! Got him in the square of his back. Ohcrap ohcrap he is still standing. WHAM!!! Right in the ribs and COMEON!!! He is still up. Did not want to do this but BASH!!!! Right in the head and he went down to his knees. What the? Somebody just jumped on my back.


****

Damn this is a stupid fucking plan. I should of been the one attacking the albino. Oh look they locked the door. I kick it open. Who do I see but Pugsly Adams himself.

"Alright fatty listen up. I am going to ransack this locker room and you are going to let me. Otherwise I'm gonna bust you up. Got it?"

"You'll find me difficult to defeat."

****

Roxi Contin is on my back. Hitting me as hard as she can. Which luckily is not very. Hate to do this but I sling her off of me. Uh oh Crystal Beth is charging me. Hate to do this too but I throw her into Roxi.

Bleached Evil is back on his feet and I get ready to hit him again but he grabs my arm.

"Well well you have gotten brave. I admit you hurt me but this ends here."

Okay no choice now.

BAM!!!! I hit him right in the nuts with the bat."

"GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!"

I grab him for the Overkiller but that is when the house attacked me. I try fighting off Cocaine, Dynabul and Bingwen. But Bleached Evil recovered hit me with The Bleach Blast on the ramp.

****

"Ow sniff please I 'sob' I dunno where the DEATHcore belt or the Otherdog is. Please stop hurting me.'sob'

"I only hit you once."

"Right in my...my...my 'sniff' cute little nose."

For the love of god. Well fat crying sissy or no fat crying sissy the belt is not here. The phony must of packed the belt up and removed the mask. With his height and build it would be impossible to find.

Better go check on the kid.


****

"Good lord they did a number on you."

"Sarge is that you?"

"You ready to listen to me now?"

"Yeah....."

"Then Good news kid!!"

"What is it Sarge?"

"You are getting a match with the fake Overdog at End Game."

"That's great Sarge."

"It's gonna be a ladder mstch."

A ladder match? Outside of the anything goes DEATHcore matches I don't have much experience in gimmick matches. No ladders or cages. I'm not worried if I can get a fair match I know I can crush the impostor. But that is a big if.

"Sarge what can we do about the House of Bleach?"

"Don't worry taking care of that."

****

Yeah I got it taken care of. Had to throw in with Martin Morris and his Ruination X2K group. With his 49% ownership he made the DEATHcore ladder match at EndGame. His boys should be able to counter Bleached Evil's freak show. Kid can take out that impostor easy enough. But where do we go from there? Think I did too good a job training Overdog. He is becoming difficult to control.

I'll worry about that after EndGame.

No comments: