Monday, December 20, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 49

47.

Getting ready for this ten man tag. Not sure how I am going to handle the kid. Martin Morris is going to be keeping a close eye on us. Kid is not stupid, so going to have to change how I move and operate. Shit these tights are uncomfortable. Had to buy new gear last week because I sure as fuck was not wearing the stuff I loaned to Skull.

The Ruination X2K theme is starting. Coming out to the ring and the fireworks start up. I never needed this garbage. Now the four of them are making an X with their arms. Look at em, they really think they are hot shit. Like they are the Gold Ru$h, $extillion $inclaire's old gang. Not that I respected them very much. That's why I did not join them in 87. I don't play well in groups. Why this is a temporary gig.

Kid's music starts and they are introducing the other team one at a time. Guess it is beneath the Dinoroiders to come out with the W*RE Planetary Number #1 contender. Finally Glass comes out and I can't hear myself think. Gotta give it to him. His dad may have been a spectacular failure, but he's a bigger star than his Grampa ever was. Wonder if the old geezer regrets disowning him.

Oh shit they just came in the ring and attacked. Kid is mixing it up with Deathrock so no worries there. Fighting the Dinoroider called T-Wrex. Roids or not this boy is strong. Barely keep him in check. Got him in the corner punching him in the bread basket. Holy shit, he has me over his head and tosses me over the top rope. Same time rest of Ruination gets tossed, shit this smarts.

"This ain't cutting it Morris!!!"

"Look we'll slow it down, X-ILE you start."

"No I'll start."

I get in the ring and see Overdog is starting for his team.

****

So far so good. I got the best of Deathrock. Glass wants me to start with the Wrecker. This scares me, he is not quite moving like Sarge. Lock up with him and he slaps on a headlock. Much as I sparred with Sarge this guy seems different. I push him off into the ropes and duck down he comes back and I leap frog him. Hit a hip toss comes back hit another hip toss. He gets up and I hit a big dropkick.

Decide to celebrate "Yeah!!!!!!" Big mistake as the Wrecker knees me in the gut.

****

Okay kid this is for your own good. Celebrating after two hip tosses and a dropkick? Start clubbing him in the neck and back over and over. Body slam him three times rapidly. Wonder if he feels like celebrating now. Ow little fucker punched me in the eye.

****

That was stupid of me. Sarge would of tore me apart for celebrating after a few basic moves. Start hitting him with some forearms. Bounce off the ropes and hit a running neckbreaker. Try to hit a Overkiller and he drives me into the turnbuckle. Too much going on for me to see if he is wrestling like Sarge.

****

Gonna go for your finish. Don't think so kid. I know he is trying to read my style. Why I'm using some old stuff like headbutts. The bolts holding the W to the mask dig into the kids head. Kid is tough he can handle this. What the hell he backdropped me out of the ring.


****

Alright got this Wrecker on the run. Being in a main event must have energized me, because I dive over the top rope on to Sarge. No wait I mean the Wrecker. No I know what I meant.

CRACK!!!!!

****

What the hell?? It's that creep Clayton Wyles and his Combat Collective goons. Master Bastard just busted the kid open with his kendo stick. Wait the kid is firing back. That's it give em hell!!!! Ghetto Breaker just nailed the kid with a chair. Now they are all stomping him down. Why aren't Glass and those guys helping. Looks like Morris took the chance to ambush them. Grab my crowbar, but how do I work this. If I openly defend him it looks bad to Morris and tells the kid I'm the Wrecker. Wait I got it.

****

Trying my best to fight back but the CCW guys have me out numbered.
What is the Wrecker doing? Wants to hit me with that crowbar. Then it it can't be Sarge. Master Bastard just shoved the Wrecker.


****

Master Bastard just shoved me. Love it when an asshole reverts to type.

CLANG!!!

Just busted him with the crowbar. Here comes Ghetto Breaker and I catch him in the throat with it. Wyles is sneaking away. Kid is trying to stand up, need this to look good. I stomp him down.

Looks like the fight outside caused the match to break down. Ruination and the Glass team are fighting everywhere. The Dinoroiders just put the Paintchippers thru the announce table. X-ILE is fighting Murder Ranger. Darren Glass is getting the best of Morris inside the ring. Before he can hit the Glass Eater on Morris, I tag him with the crowbar and the bell finally rings.

No comments: