Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 43

42.

What the hell did the kid do? He should of asked me before taking off his mask. I'm losing control of him. At this rate he will not need me in a month. Might need to speed up the time table on my plan. No time to worry about that now. Main event has started.

Darren Glass has already eliminated Skull with the Glass Eater.

Matt Bablyon was eliminated by Martin Morris when Morris hit the Motor Matrix.

Deathrock was eliminated by Carnivore when Dinowar hit the Countdown to Extinction.

X-ILE was eliminated after he kicked a steel chair into T-Wrex's face.

T-Wrex was eliminated when he was pinned by Martin Morris.

So here it is Martin "Motor Man" Morris vs Darren Glass and Carnivore.

****

I got to the back but can't find Sarge anywhere. I saw the Overdog Impostor brought back on a strecher. He is clinging to my old mask. I think I recognize him. One of the guys I use to work with when I was Greg Richards. He is hurt and I should feel bad. But I don't, that guy got what he deserved.

I take a long shower. I'm glad I have my belt back and I feel free without the mask. Not sure how this changes things for me personally. But it needed to be done. I get out and I still can't find Sarge.

****
I can't believe it. Morris actually eliminated Carnivore. Carnivore missed the big clothesline and Morris hit the Motor Matrix for three. Now he is fighting Darren Glass but Glass is fresh and has his number.

Got to wait for my opening. Getting Morris disqualified does not do anything for anybody. Just as I say that Morris pulls the referee in the way of the Glass Slipper. This is it.

****
I cant believe Martin Morris eliminated Carnivore when he was out numbered. He is champ for a reason. Now he is fighting Darren Glass. The ref got hit by the Glass Slipper and is out. Morris tried to hit Glass with the Motor Matrix but Glass reverses it into the Glass Eater.

Wait who is the guy in the brown mask?

****

Shit was nearly too late. Morris got hit by the Glass Eater. I clobber Glass from behind with my crowbar. Start laying the boots into him. Pick him up for the old Wrecking Ball. But Glass starts fighting back. Shit how is this guy beating me. His grampa never lasted ten minutes with me and his dad was not even good enough to fight me.

He is going for my mask. No No NO!!!!! Can't be exposed yet so I fight this guy like my life depends on it. Morris recovered and goes for the Motor Matrix. Glass tries to reverse it and I hit him with my crowbar. Johansen runs to the ring to save his fair haired boy. Oh this going to be sweet CRACK!!!! I knock out Johansen. Martin hits Glass with the Motor Matrix 1.....2.............3.

X-ILE and the Paintchip Brothers are in the ring. Pick up me and Morris to celebrate Yeah this feels right.

No comments: