Friday, December 10, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 46

44,

After that night me and Sarge have not mentioned the Wrecker X2K. He pushed up my training and I have been improving more and more. At this point I can shake off most kendo stick shots. Thumb tacks do not affect me much. Don't get me wrong it still hurts but a few months ago one big swipe of a kendo stick would of finished me. Now I can keep fighting.

Of all the DEATHcore regulars SAWdust has been pushing me hardest. He started in W*RE a few years ago. He was Buddy "Hack" Sawyer. He would pass out these foam saws to the kids. He had a hard time keeping up when W*RE took a more violent direction and disappeared after an encounter with Burnward.

Six months later he turned up in Combat Club and had a feud with Master Bastard. He lost a barbwire match at Cold Snap and disappeared again. Few months later he turned up in W*RE as SAWdust. He went after Murder Ranger and Deathrock trying to win The DEATHcore title and came up short. Each loss made him more and more deranged.

On Thursday Night T*RN I beat the Warden in a DEATHcore title match. Sarge was missing and I got ambushed by SAWdust.

"Overdog....... Overdog........ Your mask maybe gone but you still hide...... You hide from......... SAWDust. Accept my challenge..... Agree to experience SAWdust memories.."

So here I am on Tuesday Night R*PPED getting ready to defend my belt in a Sawdust Memories match, with Sarge nowhere to be found.

****

"What is it Morris? Kid is getting ready to defend his belt against that lunatic SAWdust."

"Overdog will be fine. He has defeated SAWdust before. But this is serious!!!! Darren Glass wants a match with the Wrecker X2K."

"Yeah I'm sure he does considering how many time I've flogged him with my crowbar. What of it?"

"I'm not ready for that to happen yet?"

"Why not? I'll kick his teeth down his throat like I did his old man."

"Glass nearly got the best of you at Endgame. If Darren Glass were to defeat you, he could move on to Skull then Deathrock then X-ILE. Before long he has a credible claim to face me 1 on 1."

"Well don't give him the match, you're majority owner and Planetary Champion."

"Wish it were that simple Sergent. Even if I am majority owner, Johansen still has a lot of say over matters not involving me. If Glass wants you and Johansen wants the match not much I can do."

"What the hell do you want from me Morris?"

"Not you, the Wrecker. I want the Wrecker to face Darren Glass tonight."

****
They gave me new music the dog barking sets off this hard rock theme. But this match is not taking place in the ring. There is a set up by the stage. This ring made out of wooden pallets with ropes connected to work horse corners and sawdust is everywhere.

BASH!!!! SAWDust just burst out of a crate and hit me with a wooden chair. Not even inside that ring yet. CRACK, SMASH, CRACK!!!

Need to do something. I'm afraid my feud with my impostor made me arrogant. Made me think I am stronger than I am. SMASH!!!! He just threw me into the sawdust ring. He kicked me in the head. I toss a handful of sawdust in his eyes. While he is blinded I suplex him an hear one of the pallets crack. 1...... SAWdust kicks out. I try to ddt him but he throws me thru a crate. Back is cut and bleeding. sawdust is in my eyes and can't breathe good. Nothing says I have to stay here and fight in this thing. Need to take it to the back. SAWdust strategy was built around me trying to fight him in this thing.

Just as I crawl out of the crate SAWDust slams me on a make shift table. Piece of wood laid across two work horses. 1.....2 I kick out. I pick up a kendo stick and hit SAWDust in his side and head. Gotta get out of here. Before I can lave he gets me by my hair and back suplexes me into a pallet. The back of my head is bleeding. Arrggghhhhh!!!! I panic and start laying into SAWdust with a flurry of punches. I take a wooden folding chair and break ti across his head. It's dangling around his neck like a tie. I run and hit the Overkiller on another pallet. 1.....2....3.

Aching and bleeding all over. Just as I am near the entrance SAWdust tackled me. The fight is not over.


****

I am working in a utility closet. I am the foudner of W*RE and I am working in a utility closet pretending it is an office. While Martin Morris and those sychophants have the luxary box. If it takes the rest of my life I am going to make all of them pay. I am Jerome Johansen DAMNIT!!!!

I did not strike out on my own to have my life's work stolen from me. Those faceless drones in WAVE had no vision. They wanted everything to stay the same. Forget the fact that ticket sales were plummeting on any show without Ransom Fortune. Forget the fact there was an entire world of wrestling we had not explored.

Damnit I don't even have a monitor to watch my show. But I have to sign all these invoices. Damnit this is George work. My son George Johansen, can't tell him anything. I said "George do not pick fights with people like X-ILE". I said do not hang around Martin Morris. Instead he gets drunk and loses the company stock I put in his name and now I am working in a FUCKING UTILITY CLOSET!!!!!!

CRASH!!!!!!!!

What in the Blue Hell?? That Overdog was thrown thru the door by that freak SAWdust. Can't believe that kid would be the root of my problems. He is the one that allowed Sergent Sargent to come into my company. If I had not signed that kid to an airtight contract this would of never happened. But after losing so many wrestlers to WAVE I could not take a chance.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY OFFICE!!!!!!"

They are ignoring me. Where the hell do they get off?? Need to be more forceful. I put my hand on SAWdust shoulder. Whatever has happened he's the same Buddy Sawyer I discovered in Alabama.

That sonofabitch just tossed me aside. Him and Overdog are on my desk.

"NO GET OFF MY DESK!!!!!!"

CRASH!!!!!

Overdog just put SAWdust thru my desk. Now he is crawling out the door. Someone is going to pay for this.

No comments: