Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 48

46.

I saw what was happening to Darren Glass on the monitor. Even if the Wrecker X2K is not Sarge, I feel responsible. I need to help, so I follow the Dinos and Murder Ranger to the ring. I get there and I see two Wreckers in the ring. One is Skull and I don't know who the other one is.

We get in the ring and Ruination bails out. Would like to think it is me but its the Dinos and Murder Ranger swinging a barbwire golf club. Wish I could get a good look at the Wrecker in the mask, but he takes off thru the crowd.


****

"Sergent I feel I have been very patient."

"Yeah well I think I have been patient with you Morris. Where is my contract?"

"Don't even start!!!"

"You better watch your tone Morris."

Paint Chippers and X-ILE get in front of me and I choke up on the crowbar.

"Don't think I have not been waiting for a chance to crack your heads open."

"That's enough, Skull, Deathrock and X-ILE, sit down!!!! Sergent I'm sorry for my outburst. I like Overdog a lot. I would not of helped him get his title and identity back if I didn't. He helped me win the Planetary title by luring Ike Simmons into a confrontation. But now he is getting into X2K business."

"I'll have a talk with him."

"I'm setting up a ten man tag next week. It is going to be Ruination with the Wrecker vs Darren Glass, Murder Ranger, DinoWar and Overdog."

"What about Matt Babylon? Why is he not in the Overdog slot?"

"Oh Babylon? I side drained him into a match with Bleached Evil for the Hemisphere belt. Both of them are now busy and two less problems for me to deal with."

"What about Scissormask? he is wrestling X-ILE at X-mas Xrisis."

"Damn right he is and I am going to finish him once and for all!!"

"X-ILE calm down. Sergent, Overdog is in the spot to teach him a lesson and put a scare into him."

"Really? Put a scare into Overdog, nobody else?"

"Sergent I know it is impossible to intimidate you."

****

This is the biggest match I have ever been involved in. The main event of Tuesday Night R*PPED. I need to focus on Caged Hate. Nobody I have talked to knows what it is. I just knows guys like the Warden are excited. SAWdust went missing after we destroyed Mr.Johansen's office. Nobody has seen him since.

"Overdog"

It's Darren Glass, guess he wants to work out strategy.

"Overdog I know you are not in league with Ruination. But I also know you care about Sergent Sargent. I'm not going to ask you to fight him. But if you get in my way I will kick your lily ass? Am I clear?

"Yes sir."

"Hey good luck in that Caged Hate deal."

"Yeah sure."

I start wondering where Sarge is, til I see him walk over in his regular gear."

"Look kid we have this Caged Hate deal looming. Been talking to my contacts and it is going to be big. Johansen is spending a fortune building this cage. He was planning to use it as a nuclear option to destroy Ike Simmons, but Morris stepped in and took the title from him. The entry is open to anybody with a wrestling license. That is going to draw every also ran and former star out of the wood work who wants a major championship."

"Who is entering Sarge?"

"No idea yet. Safe bet that guys like the Warden and SAWdust will turn up."

"Sarge I'm in the main event tonight vs Ruination X2K."

"Yeah I heard that. Good luck on it."

"Sarge I need you in my corner, uh what about the Wrecker?"

"What about him? This Caged Hate thing is taking up all of my time. I can't be out there. Hey you're safer with the Dino Roiders and Glass than against them. You'll be fine. Look I have to make some calls I'll catch you after the show.

No comments: