Saturday, October 30, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 11

11.

Last few days have been great. Spent every waking second with Piston Rhonda. She likes all the things I do. She thinks Ninja Gaiden is clearly better than Ninja Gaiden 2. She even has a Gameboy and plays Pokemon. The Tribe has not exactly taken me in, they refuse to talk to me, except Combo and Rhonda. The hangers on seem mad they did not get my spot.

I have been working out with Combo and it has really sharpened my game. He is an amazing athlete.


At R*PPED Diamond Phil tells us we are wrestling the House of Bleach. I'm nervous about this for a few reasons. I want to impress the Tribe and this is my first direct encounter with Bingwen. Also I'm still scared of Bleached Evil.

We are at the entrance getting ready when Combo says

"Yo man listen relax. All you are here for is to fill up space. Keep the Fire Rat off our backs. I do my magic and hit the T.CLAY.O on that translucent pussy and we are done. Have a FISTERaid."

Now the Tribe's music hits. It is this hip hop sounding song. I am trying to look like I belong, but I get lost in the entourage. Rhonda grabs my hand and pulls me forward and I feel okay.

The Eagle screeches. which signals the House Of Bleach. Coming out to this Techno song. Bleached Evil is in the middle (with Donna Weed holding on to him) wearing the Hemisphere belt.

Bingwen has a executioners hood over his face, walking to the ring stiffly. Johnny Cocaine and Ron Dynabul are gigged out and run to the ring. The fight has started. It is a chaotic scene with the entourage joining in. Bleached Evil is casually fighting his way thru them. This feels wrong, I don't want to wrestle like this.


Arrrghhhhh!!!!! Bingwen grabs me from behind and is choking me with his sash. Just as I am on the verge of fading out the referee restores order.

Tag team wrestling is different than singles wrestling and an eight man tag is different than a regular tag match.


Match starts with Combo Clay and Bleached Evil going at it. Combo is smaller than Bleached Evil. But he is such a skilled fighter, it doesn't matter. Having two hundred and forty pounds of solid muscle helps. Combo's hand being broke is not as big a deterrent as you might think. He is as good with his left as he is with his right. After a flurry of hits from Combo,

Bleached Evil tags in Ron Dynabul. Combo decides to tag in F-Type. Dynabul dares F-Type to kick him. F-Type does only for Dynabul to block and take F-Type's head off with a clothesline. F-Type scrambles to tag in Jerome Ravage.

So now Dynabul and Ravage are staring each other down. Ravage has a bit of a gut hanging over his boxing trunks, but it is not quite fat. Ravage punches Dynabul in the gut and he goes down. Dynabul tags in Johnny Cocaine. Johnny Cocaine ducks a clothesline and hits a running dropkick on Ravage. He follows it with a swinging neck breaker, following up with a fist drop.


TAG.... Oh wait I'm in the match now. Johnny Cocaine charges me and I hit a basic hip toss. This guy is so wired he can't think straight, so I can handle him. Comes at me again and I hit a drop toehold and shift it into a headlock. Pepper him with a few left hands. Johnny powers out and tags in ....... Bleached Evil.

He is laughing at me. I run at him and he boots me in the head. Gotta get up. Not sure where I am. Ears are ringing. He hits me with a powerbomb. Can't breathe, this is it. He throws me into my corner. Treated me like I was not worth pinning.

Trying to get it together on the apron. Hard to pay attention to the match. I feel it again.

TAG.... I get in and I see Bingwen. His face is painted yellow tonight. He goes for a fast kick and I duck, he tries another and tags me behind the ear. I try to hip toss him and he lands on his feet and thrust kicks me in the face. In some ways Bingwen is harder to fight than the big guys. My only advantage over guys like Bleached Evil is speed. Bingwen is faster and probably stronger than me. Not to mention having better technique.

He catches me with another kick and I realize what I do better than him. Before I can try my idea. Piston Rhonda grabs Bingwen's foot. Donna Weed just jumped on her back and they are fighting on the floor. This is terrible, I can't let Rhonda get hurt, but I can't hit Roxi. Gotta separate them. Everybody is in the ring fighting. Now we are back where we started. I separate Donna and Rhonda and everybody is booing.

People must not like to see girls fight.


BAM!!!!!!

Black out after Bingwen dropkicks me in the back of the head at full speed. Look over and Combo Clay is furious.


"What the hell is wrong with you!!!! We lost the damn match. I put my neck on the line for you with my people!!!!!"

"I'm sorry I was just trying...."

"What to win points with Piston Rhonda? She doesn't care about you. She cares about what is best for me and my tribe. At the time that was trying to bring the Deathcore championship into the Tribe without actually having to win the damn thing."

"Hey wait a sec...."

Combo hit me in the gut with his cast. Feel like I'm going to puke. F-Type kicks me in the head.

"I told you he was a loser."

No comments: