Thursday, October 28, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 9

9.

A Tribe Called FIST? Why would they want to meet me. Well I have an idea why. I wrestled all three members of a Tribe Called Fist over the years. They are

F-Type: He is supposed to be a famous kickboxer. I looked him up online and he has a good record and won a belt or two. Rumor has it his career was cut short after a fight in Thailand. He claimed the Thai champ was taking cheapshots. In the second round he hid a needle in his glove and really messed the Thai champ up. Combo Clay got him signed to W*RE. Guy is not much of a wrestler. I had him on the ropes using basic wrestling. Then he started laying in the punches and kicks. He knocked me unconcious with the first kick.

Jerome "Journeyman" Ravage: I dunno much about him. He is more the mascot for the group. I know he was a journeyman boxer. Again not much of a wrestler. But he is so strong he is hard to beat.With him a bodyslam is a potential finisher. I could out wrestle him, but one punch to the jaw and I was out.


Combo Clay is the undisputed Chief of the Tribe. He is a multi sport athlete. He has won the golden gloves and was a NCAA wrestling champion. Not to mention playing football and baseball. He was banned from pro boxing after he punched a guy below the belt and suplexed him over the top rope. So he turned up in pro wrestling.

He is a former West Coast Heritage and Hemisphere champion. He traded the Hemisphere with Bleached Evil over a two week period. Those were some exciting matches. All the boys would gather around the entrance to watch them. Clay could toss around Evil with ease. One night he actually knocked him out with a left hand. Bleached Evil filed a protest and the decision was overturned.

Bleached Evil won the rubber match at Royal Flush. In the process he also broke Clay's hand with a steel chair and ring steps.

They have a cheerleader named Piston Rhonda. She is the only woman ever banned from Foxy Boxing and jello wrestling.

I'm at the dressing room of A Tribe Called FIST. These huge guys in track suits, are standing in front of me. I show them the note and they let me pass.

Another thing about the Tribe is, they have lots of hangers on. Room is filled with guys wearing the Black, gold and Red tracksuits.

"What a cute puppy."

There she is Piston Rhonda, she has this red and black cheerleader outfit on. She has dark hair and big brown eyes. Okay I have a crush on her and she makes me really nervous. I think she knows, because she makes a point to talk to me and rub my shoulders. I tried not to think about it. But with Janet gone, it is inviting.

"Rhonda get your hands off my guest!!!"

It's Combo Clay himself.

"Uh sir I got this letter from you."

"Yeah yeah, Overdog good to see you. Congrats on winning the Deathcore belt. Looks good on you. Here have some FisterAid. Its an energy drink I am endorsing."

Stuff is kinda beige looking. Don't wanna be rude and I am thirsty. So I'll take a sup. HOLY!!!! Wow that is tart. I feel like I just ate a lemon filled with sugar. I finish it off in two glugs.

"Yeah good to see you like it. You got any idea why you are here?"

God I want another Fisteraid. I could drink an entire case.

"I figure something about Bleached Evil."

"You are pretty sharp Overdog. Hey you want another Fister. You polished off the first one fast."

Oh god yes. I chug this one down.

Then F-Type speaks up

"Look we do not need this loser. The three of us get along just fine."

"Look The House of Bleach use to only be three guys. Now they got that rat guy and last time we mixed it up, he kicked your head in."

"Man I told you he hit me with that purple mist. He never could of clocked me any other way."

"Yeah well, he isn't gonna stop using the mist. We need a fourth man."

"But I told you I can load up the stinger."

"And I told you to stop using the damn stinger. They are ready to suspend your ass and I am tired of paying fines out of pocket."

Watching them go back and forth, I notice Jerome Ravage has not said one word. I also notice he is glaring at me. I need to speak up.

"Um Mr.Clay can't you make one of these other guys your forth man."

"No no these guys can't hang with the House of Bleach. Most of these guys are friends and well wishers. I hook them up with some steady play and they run interference or deal with my needs. The rest are students who are not ready to enter a pro sports environment. We want you to be our forth man. We know you want to get back at that Fire Rat guy."

"His name is Bingwen and I want to help him."

"Yeah whatever, look you help us out and there are things we can do for you. Things you never thought of."

I feel someone grab my hand. It's Piston Rhonda.

No comments: