Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 7

7.

This little maggot sure can take a beating. Called one of my boys in the states and he hooked me up with as much information on this Overdog as he could. Wrestled as a curtain jerker for years, then started working under a hood calling himself the Overdog. What the fuck is a Overdog?

Going by his record a loser. But man he sure can take a beating. He must have wrestled King Behemoth twenty times. I wrestled that fat fuck three times and that was enough for me. Hell I remember the promoter giving me a choice of defending against Behemoth at the Orange Bowl show or this new guy named Ransom Fortune.

I remember Behemoth beat Fortune pretty handily at a show in LA, so I figured I would just stomp that guitar playing fruit and deal with King Behemoth later.

Too bad I didn't know Ransom Fortune was a double crossing queer. Lost my belt that night and everything went down hill. Could not get a fair rematch if my life depended on it. Yeah all down hill.......


Can't believe that fossil the Masked Confederate is still around. That old fucker was ancient, when he cheated me out of my wrecker mask. This Overdog does not do anything well. Not very fast or strong or even much technique. But he has got something alright. He's tough, he keeps trying to get up no matter how much he gets beaten on. Even when that black Sasquatch was trying to kill him. He kept getting up. Reminds me of my feud with Tyranos the Titan. That bastard was even bigger than that Monolith guy. Lot faster too. He was determined to take the Omniversal title from me.


We had a three match series in Madison Square Garden. First match was a count out. He threw me around like I was a rag doll. I couldn't do anything to slow him down. I try to hit him with the Bayonet tackle and somehow I hit the referee by accident. Wouldn't you know it, I got disqualified all over an accident.

So we met again a month later. Things are not going much better. He is killing me with suplexes and slams. We are outside the ring and I clamp on the Sargelock. Oh I got it locked on good. But he is so big and strong he is carrying me around. Right when he smashes my body into the turnbuckle the bell rings. We both got counted out and I kept my belt.

So here it is me vs that big bastard in a cage. Well this time ole Sarge ain't playing around. I go right after his eyes and hit low blows whenever I can. All those people were cheering me, like I had returned from the grave. But Titan was tough and came back a swinging. He busted my nose, split my lip and blacked both my eyes. Next day I was a walking welt. But I'm the best and I found a way to win.

Nobody knew this but I had an ether rag. I made it look like it was just to towel me off. Had to be real careful. I play possum and when he goes to finish me, I lock on the Sargelock and put the rag on him. He fights like an animal, but it doesn't matter. I knocked out the unbeatable Titan.

That night I met the toy company that made the wizard cartoon, or was it about a dog pound. Anyway I became a legend off of that series of matches.


So this Overdog managed to win a battle royal. Looks like he played possum, after everybody threw out Behemoth. Kid is petty shrewd.

Look at him beat that fat piece of shit with that chair. That is fucking great. Kid is a psycho. Yeah I can work with this.

No comments: