Monday, October 25, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 6

6.

Bell just rang and I think I'm in a four way dance of death. Two kinds of four way matches.

1.Sudden death, first guy to pin somebody wins.

2. Elimination you have to eliminate everybody.

First guy running down the ramp is the Warden. Big black guy. Dresses like a Sheriff and carries a gavel. Never really got how that makes him a Warden. Been too scared to ask. I lunge at him and he hits me in the gut with that gavel. Try to get up and he kicks me in the head. I hit him in the stomach and it hardly bothers him. He knees me in the gut and suplexes me on the ramp. Before he can pin me, Murder Ranger jumps over the guardrail and clotheslines him.

I need to do something, but before I can act, I get kicked in the head again and I'm back on the ground. It's SAWdust. He tosses me into the ring. Now he is tossing different weapons into the ring. He is trying to slide  a table in. I take the chance and dropkick the table into his face. This got a good response from the fans. I'm about to hold my arms up and celebrate when I get dropped on my head. Its Murder Ranger. He picks me up and suplexes me. Now he is dropping elbow after elbow on to my chest. Flak jacket is absorbing some of the blows, but not enough.

That's right, I do have my flak jacket. He picks me up and HONK!!!!!!!! I blow the air horn in his face. That confuses him for a few seconds. I slide under his legs, only to get hit with a spinebuster by the Warden. He goes to pin me and SAWdust breaks a wooden pallet over his head. Speaking of SAWdust, he got that table set up in the corner. He props me up against it. Before he can do anything, Murder Ranger cracks his skull with a steel chair.

Oh no Murder Ranger just spotted me. He charges, I take the silly foam out of the jacket and spray it on the mat. Murder Ranger just slipped on it and I duck before he goes thru the table. I pin him 1....2...3!!!!!

I did it?? I won?? I'm still the Deathcore champion. As I see SAWdust and the Warden get up I wondered if that was a good thing.

No comments: