Sunday, October 31, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 12


12.


"Son you have a cracked rib."

"Not a shock. Bruise on my side was a big hint."

"Now listen here. I can't force you but you should forfeit that belt and take some time off. Been a doctor for this promotion since it started and no wrestler has ever voluntarily taken time off. As long as they can stand and walk they'll be in the ring."

"The pay per view is coming up can I do anything?"

"Well for one thing you can take the next few days off and rest. That DEATHcore belt is barely legal and it has not been thirty days since your last defense. I'm writing a prescription for some Loritab."

"I don't like pills."

"You don't have to become a addict. just take one when the pain gets to be too much."

"Okay I'll do that."

"One more thing. Ike Simmons got five of his ribs broken and refused to take time off. That did not make him any extra money and cost him the W*RE Planetary Belt. He is a better wrestler than you will ever be. Give it some thought."

Yeah how can I not think about that. I'm the reason his ribs were broken. That R*PPED after Royal Flush I was furious. Even if I was determined not to quit I could not let Ike Simmons get away with it. I was going to make him pay. I did not know how. But had to try. I get ready to hit the ring and I'm stopped by King Behemoth.

"THINK!!!!"

"About what. I don't care if he hurts me. Besides you were the one who is always going on about me fighting back."

"Not like this you're not ready for him. You will never be ready. He's God and you're a bug. You can't get revenge against god. Know your place."

I can't even look King Behemoth in the eyes. I look at a monitor and Ike Simmons is confronting his next challenger Martin "Motor Man" Morris.

I hit the ring and jump on his back and start hitting him. He slings me over like i'm nothing. Now he is stomping me in the ribs. I poke him in the eye and try to do the Overkiller but he won't move. He slings me to the ground. Starts dropping forearms across my face. I'm still beat up from Royal Flush so hard to fight back.

He tosses me over the top rope and he starts to celebrate. Before he can climb the turnbuckle I dropkick him in the back. I go for the Overbulldog but he stops me and throws me across the ring. He is banging my head into the mat.


"If you want me to Ike Break his neck. Gimme a big old LIKE!!!!"

"WE LIKE IKE!!!!!! WE LIKE IKE!!!!!"

CRACK!!! He hit the Ike Breaker on me. His music started. He gives me a second Ike Breaker. Think he is leaving but he just grabbed a chair. WHAM!!! right across my back. He hits me over and over with the chair. He props me up in the corner and sets the chair up.

"It's time this dog got put down, what do you say!!!!!"

"We like Ike!!!! we like Ike!!!!!"

My life is about to end and nothing. Before I go under I see king Behemoth get in the ring. This was my fight, gotta stay awake to see how this ends. Ike flips King B off. They are fighting now. Just see a flurry of punches. Ike tries to clothesline him But King Behemoth presses Ike Simmons over his head and drops him across the steel chair rib first.


Never heard anybody scream like that. Ike Simmons is coughing up blood. C'mon King that's enough. Never seen King Behemoth with such a sadistic look. Using all his weight he drops the chair across the left side of Ike Simmons body. Security swarmed King while the paramedics helped Ike. I just crawled away.

Ike had a bunch of broken ribs. King was fined a lot of money. Martin Morris demanded Ike forfeit the belt the next week. Ike Simmons refused and fought Morris right there. But he was too hurt and and Martin Morris won his first W*RE Planetary championship.


"Overdog??? Overdog???? Are you paying attention?"

"Oh yeah sorry Dr.James."


Yeah I understand. I am a loser and this belt is worthless. But if Bingwen,The Warden, Murder Ranger or SAWdust want it they are going to have to kill me first.

No comments: