Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 8

8.

After the match with SAWdust I am wiped. The Deathcore schedule is brutal. Between Murder Ranger, Warden and SAWdust I get no rest. These guys attack me in the ring, parking lot, locker room and motel. Janet swore she had seen somebody matching SAWdust description, lurking around the apartment complex.

Speaking of Janet, things have been better. She went ballistic when she saw me come home with the Deathcore title. We fought for three days about it. She wanted me to forfeit the belt and I refused. Before that, she had been distant and moody. I ask her what is going on and she says she needs space. I'm on the road five days a week. So that confuses me.

Anyway wasted enough time thinking about her. This thing with Bingwen and Bleached Evil is scary. Bleached Evil has been Hemisphere champion for eight months now. Not counting the period him and Combo Clay traded the belt four times in a month. Bleached Evil has dominated the competition. Both with his size and quickness. But also by having dedicated followers. Followers like

The tag team "Freefall" Johnny Cocaine and Ron Dynabul with their valet Donna Weed. Before meeting Bleached Evil they were lower on the card than me. My first win as Overdog was against Johnny Cocaine. He was Jonathon Summers then, a British wrestler with a smiley face sun on his trunks. Really good technician, but I beat him with the Overbulldog.

Then there was Ron Dynabull. He was another British wrestler named Strong Davis. When I wrestled him he was fifty pounds lighter than he is now. He was still a good bit bigger than me, but I got the better of him. I was a lot faster and pinned him with a victory roll.

A little bit after that match, Strong had his run in with the debuting Bleached Evil. Evil took him apart. After pinning him with the Bleach Blast, he shoved Strong Davis in a body bag and carried him off. A few weeks later he appeared as Ron Dynabul . He brutalized Jonathon Summers in a match on T*RN. Weeks later Summers had transformed into Johnny Cocaine. I did not even recognize him, til Scissor Mask pointed it out.

I don't know where Donna Weed came from. She is way too small and tiny to be a lady wrestler. But she follows Bleached Evil every where. She is willing to fight anybody for him. I remember when Cocaine and Dynabull wrestled DinoWAR. The Dinos valet Alosaur powerbombed her on the floor. It looked she was broke in half, but Roxi kept trying to get up.

As for Bleached Evil. I saw pictures of him wrestling in Japan in PWEYE. Called himself Opium X. He defeated Komodo Wizard for the WHY Heavyweight title. Legend has it X had developed an immunity to poison mist. So when Komodo spit the black mist in his face. Opium X simply hit him with the Poppi gun and pinned him.

He kept the WHY Belt for a long time. Til he lost it to King Behemoth at the Tokyo Dome. King even ripped his mask off. To this day Bleached Evil swears he was never Opium X. Pointing out that Opium X still works in Japan and WAVE. I asked King Behemoth about that a few weeks ago. Normally King B ignores me or says something mean when I ask him a question. But here he gave me a straight answer.

"I dunno about before that match or after. But that day at the Tokyo Dome, it was Bleached Evil under the hood. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!!!"

He sure is grouchy using the bathroom.

Ready To leave the arena when a guy wearing a black tracksuit walks up and hands me a note.

"Your presence is requested by a Tribe Called Fist."

No comments: