Friday, October 22, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 3

3.
Well my happiness was short lived. Should of known something was wrong when I got to the back and nobody was waiting for me. I put the belt around my wais,t which actually hurt since the strap is wrapped in barbwire. I'm too happy to notice. I find The World Famous Psycho Chickens in their dressing room. They seem to be acting odd, even for the Psycho Chickens.

"Bantam check it out, I'm the DEATHcore champion!!! I finally have a belt."

"Yeah um look Overdog. That's great but me and Rooster have to go. We need uh you know fresh seed and uh all that."

They both take off fast. Well Rooster started pecking at the wall before Bantam pulled him away.

I see Bingwen hanging out with his new buddy, the Hemisphere champion Bleached Evil. I have avoided Bingwen since the episode of R*PPED after the ppv. We were involved in a non title match with new Planetary Tag Champions X-ILE and Scissor Mask. We had Scissor Mask set up for this move we had been working on. I hold Scissor Mask for the the Overkiller, then Bingwen would hit a running dropkick on him. Instead he nearly knocks me out. I ask him why he did that, but he starts talking in Chinese. I know he can speak perfect English, but he will not talk to me.


I look over and Bingwen is wearing these red leather pants that look like part of a karate gi. His face is painted blue. But no real pattern. Looks like he just smeared paint all over his face. His hair looks like it has not been combed in weeks. Next to him is Bleached Evil. The guy stands six foot six and close to 300 pounds. His hair is fried and he is wearing black lip stick.

"Bingwen look I won a belt!!! Isn't this great? I know you are bound to get another shot at the Underweight belt, once the Great Karaoke turns up again."

He just looks at me.

"I was thinking we could go celebrate. I just got my bonus check for Royal Flush."

He keeps staring at me.

Finally, Bleached Evil decides to speak.

"Look Gregory I think my friend does not like you very much. Perhaps all of your selfishness and greed pushed him away. That belt seems to be a very ill fit for you. Clearly I have no use for it. But I think their is one member of the House of Bleach (that is what Bleached Evil calls his followers) who would make a better champion."

"Hey I don't know what you have done to Bingwen, but I'm no....."

Bleached Evil had me by the throat and threw me into the wall.

"I can do what I want to you. I'm not some pathetic never was like Scissor Mask and I am surely not some fat slug like Violator. In fact I think I'll show you what I am...."

He put more pressure on me. Felt like I was changing colors.


"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was King Behemoth in full wrestling gear.

Bleached Evil lets go of me right away.

"Your Majesty this does not concern you. This is a matter for my house."

"Yeah well I made it my business. You wanna kill Overdog I could care less, but you better keep it in the ring."

"Very well, you are the king."

King B lifts me up by the back of my neck.

"Cough th thanks...."

Now King Behemoth is looking at me.

"Look King I wo....:"

"I can see what you won boy. I hope you understand what you "won"."

I had no idea,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of = have, i take it?

World Famous Psycho Chicken said...

Probably