Saturday, October 23, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 4

4.


I'm in this garbage dump of a motel in Vietnam. I pretty much live in this fucking country now. Ain't that funny. Sergent Sargent famous slayer of commies, forced to wrestle for pennies in Vietcong wrestling leagues. Oh brother do they hate me. But for good reason, because I beat every gook they throw in front of me. Like tonight I beat this guy called Lightning Lord in front of 5,000 rice eaters. Pretty big crowd for one of these leagues. Nothing compared to my hay day. Hell I remember back in 78, me and that old cracker Confederate drew 15,000 to some football stadium. Of course that old fucker tossed a fireball in my face to beat me. I lost my Wrecker mask that day. But that old creep did me a favor. Within a year or two I beat Ron Neighbors for the WAVE Omniversal Championship. A year after that I started doing that horse cartoon or helicopters hell I can't remember. I just know the dough was rolling in.

Well that was a long fucking time ago. Now I can't get work in North America or Japan. You miss one or two dates and try to drown a promoter and you're "Unreliable". So I wrestle in Vietnam. I have a collection of their title belts. The Vietnam Wrestling League , The Wrestling League Vietnam and League of Vietnam wrestling titles.

So anyway this Lightning Lord was the next hot thing.They put everything in the great yellow hope to beat evil old Sergent Sargent. But I feigned fear. I made him run a gauntlet of all the top contenders. Hell he even beat One Man Army. OMA usually stops these upstarts cold.

We get to our big match and I kick his yellow head in. It was fun seeing all those little maggots lose hope as I beat the hell out of their hero. Felt great even if he did mess my knee up, with one of those new style submission holds. I kicked him in the face to get out of it and wrenched my knee out of place to do it. Then I hit my Bayonet tackle for the win.

Laying in bed and what do you know Wrestling is on. its that W*RE promotion. I remember that Johansen jerk trying to get me to jump with him. Who was he kidding no guaranteed money and I would have to wrestle guys like Brent Stone and the N-Bomber. Nope I just stayed in WAVE. Would still be there if Ransom Fortune would have gave me a fair chance. Instead he went crying to the board because I tried to stab him with a bayonet.


So now I see this skinny wimp in a dog mask and he has a fucking belt!!!

Mark Chambers: Overdog last week you won your first title. This week you defended it successfully against Skull-1. How are you feeling.

Overdog: Well Mr.Chambers I'm happy to be a champion. But i'm not happy to of been attacked by Bingwen and Bleached Evil after the match. I wish I knew what happened to my friend.

Mark Chambers: I just recived word you will defend that title at Valley of the Brawls against "The Fire Rat" Bingwen.

Overdog: What uh oh geez. This is uh not um.....

Mark Chambers: Well one thing before you go. We have been getting more letters asking about you. Tell us who are some of your wrestling heroes.

Overdog: Well obviously I was a Ransom Fortune fan and Desecration was my favorite tag team. But my hero was Sergent Sargent. He was a true American hero and I hope I can be half the wrestler he was.

Mark Chambers: Oh wow Sergent Sargent. That is uh great.... REMEMBER VALLEY OF THE BRAWLS DEATHCORE TITLE FIRE RAT VS OVERDOG!!!! We will be right back....

Well well looks like Sarge is going back home sooner than he thought.

No comments: