Monday, January 03, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 52

50.

After my lifetime ban from WAVE, I figured I could stroll in and take the AWOL Independent World title.

Champion was this blond haired sissy named $extillion "Dollar Man" $inclaire. Tough guy but could not hang on to that belt to save his life. He was on his sixth reign after beating Lonesome Bellows at Wrestle Reign 87. But I did not count on Gold Ru$h. That was a group Sinclaire was the leader of. Every night I was having to fight off either Larry Wendell or "Enemy" Arron Rider and "Brutal" Brody Love or their manager Louis B Anthony the Only. Or hell usually all of them.

But I had $inclaire's number. One night we wrestled for forty minutes. $inclaire tries to put me in the figure four. Before he can lock it on, I kick him into the referee, knocking the ref out. Here comes Gold Ru$h Anthony tries to hit me with his shoe and I catch him with an uppercut.to the throat.

That brings out the Riders and Wendell. I try to fight them off but I'm only one man. I'm saved by Lonesome Bellows and the Knight Boys Cory and Derek. Pretty surprised since that Bellows prick hardly thinks of anybody but himself. But if he breaks his ankle, he expects you to drop out of a Japan tour to avenge his fat ass.

Anyway Gold Ru$h is out of the way but $inclaire recovered. Tries to hit me with brass knucks I duck his punch and hit the Bayonet 1.....2......3!!! "The winner and new AWOL World Independent Champion Sergent Sargent!!!!!" Lonesome Bellows strapped the belt around my waist and the Knight Boys hoist me on their shoulders.

I feel great, like everything is right with life. Then I see the knocked out referee get up. No no no. He is telling the referee who made the count something. NO NO NO!!!!!

"The original official was attacked by $extillion $inclaire. The original referee rules this match a disqualification. Championships cannot change hands on a disqualification, therefor the AWOL champion is still Sextillion Sinclaire."

The referee is trying to take the belt from me. I punch him in the face and he goes down. I take out my Bayonet and start cutting the referee. His nose is broken and my hand is covered in blood. The other referee comes over and I put him in the Sargelock. Not sure how long he is locked in. Bellows and the Knights try to pull me off of him but I'm furious. This is the tenth fucking time this has happened in a month. I pin $inclaire clean and they take the belt from me. No fucking more. They pull me off of him and the referee gets stretchered out.

Apparently the guy was crippled and had to retire. The one I cut up needed cosmetic surgery to make him look normal. Well fuck both of them. My career is over in the States. Can still work in Japan for W.H.Y but damnit the big money is here. That is why I'm drinking in some hotel bar.

But maybe I was wrong I get approached by this little wormy guy. Looks like a total wimp. Recognize him as one of the WAVE board of directors. He was the only one who voted not to ban me for life. Argued I was good for business because I generate interest.

He has been in the news since he started his new wrestling company. Calls it Wire or something. Took a chunk of the WAVE roster including Mainstream champion Violence "Macho Mauler" Bravado, The N-Bomber and tag team champions the Stone Cutters. So I can guess what he wants with me.

"It was a shame what happened in AWOL. And the same week you were fired off of Sergent Sargent's Horse Power."

Standard negotiating tactic. Being sympathetic while showing he knows I'm vulnerable.

"Get to the point Joey and I quit the show"

"Of course Sergent. My name is Jerome, Jerome Johansen."

"Yeah whatever. Get to your point."

"I want you to wrestle for me."

"I'm sure you would. But haven't you heard I'm damaged goods? I might break your referees or maim the Macho Mauler."

"Which would only increase ticket sales. You can be a guest on the Brandon Goodhart show at Valley of the Brawls. Announce your intention to become the first W*RE Planetary champion."

Brandon Goodhart? Eh if his check clears. Who knows with me as champion this Wire thing could take off.

"How much money are we talking?"

I can tell by the look on his wormy face I'm not going to sign. But I wait for him to write the number down on a napkin.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You do not have many options."

"Fuck you"

"You are making a mistake."

"What part of "fuck you" did you not understand?"

"I'm sorry here's the real offer."

That is a big number.not as big as what WAVE paid or what AWOL did but a big number. Just not big enough to look at his wormy face every day.

"Get the fuck out of here Johansen before I fuck up your "pretty" face."

"You think you can threaten me?"

I see two big mother fuckers walking toward me. N-Bomber and Volcano from WAVE. Guess they took Johansen's play money. I hit N-Bomber in the face with a shot glass. Guy walks around like he is a zombie, like he didn't even feel it. Volcano is this big fat guy Tough guy who was all sumo at Tokyo university or some shit. I hit him with a bar stool. I look over and see Johansen smiling. I tackle the little fucker. I think of everything that has happened. From losing my Omniversal belt to being banned from WAVE and AWOL to my fucking show getting canceled. Now this little piss ant thinks he can attack me.

"I AM SERGENT FUCKING SARGENT AND YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!! BEG ME FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!!"

"please don't hurt me. please oh Jesus."

"HE AIN'T HEARING YOUR PLEAS AND NEITHER AM I!!!!"

This bar has an aquarium and I stick Johansen's head in it. I am getting a thrill feeling him die.

"COME ON JOHANSEN DIE!!!!"

I feel a big fat fist punch me in the back of my head. Volcano and N-Bomber have recovered. They beat me senseless. Beat me up so bad Johansen was too scared to press charges. Now I am out of big time pro wrestling forever. Working in Japan and taking whatever North American bookings I can get.

No comments: