Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 55

53.

Walking to the ring without music. The Ruination music makes my ears bleed, so I told them not to play anything. Besides it keeps the Wrecker mysterious. This match with Glass was booked about a week ago. Have not faired so well against this punk on the circuit. He can't unmask or pin me, but getting saved by the likes of X-ILE and Deathrock makes me sick.

I stepped up my training, while helping the kid train for that Caged Hate garbage. Kid has his work cut out for him. My problem is Darren Glass. I trained harder than I have in over a decade. That combined with chemical helpers, has got me pumped.

Glass's music hits and I get sick as I hear how much people are cheering for him. Guy is in love with himself and wants to share it with everybody. Normally he would be posing for these people but he really wants to hurt the Old Wrecker. He slides under the bottom rope and I drop a knee on his head. Keep hitting knee drops on him before I start choking him with my trench coat. Referee tries to stop me but this is no disqualification, so I punch the ref in the gut and start stomping him.

I love hurting a referee, but I forgot about Glass who cleaned my clock with a clothesline. Throws me in the corner and starts hitting me with left hands. His left hand is his specialty. He even keeps it taped up. Just like his granddaddy Dr.Jerry Glass. I hated that pretentious fucker. Won a ton of titles in Mexico under a mask as the Glass Eater. Til he lost the mask to the original Miracle Mask. Then came back to the states as Dr.Jerry Glass. He was huge in Texas. Beating him at the Cotton Bowl really put me on the map.

Why the fuck am I thinking of that now? I headbutt Darren Glass then knee him in the groin. I suplex him over the top rope to the floor. Before Glass can recover I hit a running clothesline off the apron. Going to try to Wrecking Ball swing him into the turnbuckle post, but he pokes me in the eye. He starts firing off those left hands but I cut him off with a forearm. I run at him, but he powerslams me on the floor. God Damn does that fucking smart.


He grabs me by the mask and tosses me into the first row. Glass climbs over the guard rail after me. I bet the punk gets a thrill hearing little girls squeal while they maim each other just trying to be near him. He just snap suplexed me on the concrete and I think my back is broke. That asshole is signing autographs and posing for pictures. I grab a chair and wrap it around his head as a pair of ten year olds run away.

"You better run you little shits!!!!"

I really lay in the chair shots across his back.

"C'mon Glass where is your big talk now?"

I toss him back to ringside and the replacement ref is keeping his distance. I turn my head for a second to make sure he keeps it that way and Glass spit Surge into my face. Shit burns like acid. He picks me up and drops me crotch first on the guardrail. Before I can think of breathing, he clotheslines me.

He throws me in the ring and I hear him say.

"Time to eat some Glass, Gramps!!"

Gramps? I get up and tear into Darren Glass. Drive him into the corner with rights and lefts. Referee gets in my way and he hits me with his other finishing move the Glass Slipper. Can't breathe but at least I put up a good fight.

1......2...... ??? Glass just got attacked by X-ILE. I told Morris I did not want any help tonight. X-ILE tries to spin kick him but Glass ducks and hits the Glass Eater on him. I hit Glass from behind and hit the piledriver. 1......2... Damn it Glass kicked out. Going to try it again, but Glass backdrop me, I land on my feet and he hits the Glass Eater on me.

1......2...... Oh what now. Fucking Skull and Deathrock are on Glass. They send Glass into the ropes for the Skull@$% but Glass hits a double Glass Slipper. I have never seen anything like that.

Gotta get up now. I roll him up 1......2... he kicked out. I hit the Wrecking Ball finally. 1......2...... GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCK MICHEAL DUKAKIS!!!! He kicked out again. I just go crazy hitting this son of a bitch with everything I have. I get ready to piledrive him when he backdrops me to the floor. I feel my knee cap get twisted.

I see Morris run past me to attack Glass. Busted knee or no busted knee I get back in the ring. Glass fights his way outta the Motor Matrix,. It is killing me and blows my cover but I'm on the top rope. I fly off and hit a Super Bayonet. 1.........2............3.

Boos are raining down as I hear the announcer. "The Winner of this match The Super Wrecker X2K!!!!"

Yeah I won, all it took was five guys and me nearly killing myself.

No comments: