Thursday, January 06, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 53

51.

"This is our chance to take what belongs to the Combat Collective. It is our chance to take the W*RE DEATHcore belt. We will enter Caged Hate and destroy the Overdog!!! Representing CCW is Gorkilla!!!!"

"Fuck you Wyles!!"

"But Gorkilla, we need you to represent the Collective."

"The Collective can fuck off. My only concern is taking the CCW World title from that paper champion Dixon."

"Ain't gonna happen monkey man. You have never beat the Dynasty and you never will."

"How bout I choke you out right here Dixon!!!"

"Please Dynasty, Gorkilla, we need to be a family. Focus our energy on Caged Hate."

"Listen Clayton, you can count "The Dynasty" out."

"But but Jason I need you."

"Look I nearly got maimed trying to get that belt before. I am not going to risk my health on anything but the Combat Collective Wrestling World heavyweight championship."

Okay Gorkilla and Dixon are not going to be in the cage. But I still have a full roster of killers

"Okay Hell Machine you're going in."

"No can do Clayton."

"What but you're the CCW tag team champions!!!!"

"Yeah and as of yesterday we are part of the W*RE roster."

"But you're under contract."

"Nope, they expired last week."

No no no no no no. Not my Hell Machine I needed them. Oh god they are going to take my tag titles to W*RE. Who are they wrestling this weekend? Vampire Vigilante and Cannibal Soldier; Yeah with a little help those two will get the CCW tag belts from the Hell Machine. I hate relying on those Omeniac University grads. But can't be choosey at the moment.

"Master Bastard, I know I can count on you."

"Got that right boss. That punk Overdog will bow before his Master."

Thank god I knew I could count on him.

"My god Ghetto Breaker, what happened to your leg!!!"

"I broke it jumping off a balcony fighting Pumpkin Skull."

"Why would you do that? You knew I needed you."

"I dunno the little fucker bugs me. Always trying to convert me to the word of Omeniac. Last night he went in my bag and took my copies of Crevice and replaced them with Omeniac U brochures."

"I don't care oh god I'm ruined."

"I called my cousin Exit Wound. he's gonna take my place. He can handle himself."

I saw a tape or two of that kid fighting. He could be useful. I still have my TerroRantula and my trump card Cell Blok. I'll finally have the W*RE DEATHcore title.

No comments: