Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 59

Caged Hate
LEVEL 1

No no no..... This is a disaster. Master Bastard got knocked out in level 2 of the cage, that Exit Wound kid never showed up and Cannibal Soldier and Vampire Vigilante got called to an Omeniac U seminar. My only hope is TerroRantula can win this.

"C'MON TERRORANTULA KILL THAT ASSHOLE!!!!"

I think he is over matched fighting that Barbariancles. Wait TerroRantula is doing it. He has that hairball staggering after a flurry of knees to the face. Yes He's going to the top rope. He hits a 450 to the standing Barbaracles. His knee went right in his head.

"YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

Great now Marc Chambers is eye balling me like I'm crazy.

"Eyes on the match spud I'm managing."

no no no no no NO!!!!!!!! Barbaracles is getting up. TerroRantula is going for the Spider Press. Barbaracles caught him.

"GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING NO!!!!"

"Mr.Wyles you cannot use language like that on a W*RE broadcast."

"Oh save it for Nick Jr Chambers!!!!"

No he has TerroRantula pressed over his head he's going to drop him into the barbwire exploding boards. I can't watch.....


"HE CAUGHT THE CAGE!!!! HE CAUGHT THE FUCKING CAGE!!!!!! GO TERRORANTULA!!!!!!!!"

He is leaping back at Barbaracles

CLANG!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!

barbaracles hit him with a chair and Rantula landed in the pit. thats it for ccw. all my dreams are dead. i might have to give refunds for that show i advertised bastard and rantula on. Wait no I still have Cell Blok.

"KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH CELL BLOK CARVE THE FUCKER UP!!!!"

****

TerroRantula just got dropped in the pit. It is just Barbaracles, Cell Blok and me. My best chance is to ambush them while they are fighting each other. I'm on top of the cage surrounding the ring in level 1. Here goes nothing. I leap off the cage with a flying body press.


They caught me. They throw me like a dart into cage wall around the ring. Gotta stay awake. Luckily they are more obsessed with fighting each other than taking my belt. Dragging myself to the door by the ring. Inch by inch. Once I get to the door all I have to do is get out of Caged Hate and I'm still champion. Right when I am at the door I feel a steel toed boot stomp my hand. Its Cell Blok he remembered me.


He picks me up by my throat and choke slams me in the ring. Thankfully I'm in a area where the cage blocks the pit. Try to pull myself up he takes my belt off of me and kicks me in the head. My nose is broken and my eye is swelling shut. He has a piece of glass cutting up my chest.


"ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Barbaracles clotheslined Cell Blok with his arm wrapped in a chain. Blok is down as Barabacles starts pummeling him. He slams Blok three times in a row. Then powerslams him into the cage.


Okay Greg now grab your belt and pull yourself together. The door is right there. Before I can open it I feel somebody grab my hair.

"Leavin so soon boy!!!!!!"

He slings me by my hair into the ring cage door. Holding myself up on the ropes. Before Barbaracles can grab the belt Cell Blok brained him with SAWdust ax handle and started choking him from behind. They are fighting all over the ring struggling for control of the ax handle.

Now they are fighting near the pit. Both of them are bleeding so bad I doubt they know where they are. C'MON Greg this is your last chance.

I start running and hit the biggest dropkick I can and

"BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!"

They both hit the pit. It's over.

No comments: