Thursday, January 27, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 60

Caged Hate
EXIT

Barbaracles and Cell Blok fell into the barbwire and exploding boards. That's it everyone in Caged Hate is down but me. I pick up the DEATHcore title and drape it over my shoulder.

"WIRE!!!! WIRE!!!! WIRE!!!!!"

I guess this was a hit with the fans. Oh man think I'm going to collapse. My legs feel like lead. Okay cage door is open. I think my hand is broken from when Cell Blok stomped it earlier.

"Oh my god...."

Cell Blok is getting up.

No he collapsed on top of Barbaracles. I'm on the floor now just need to open the gate and this is over. Fans are getting louder. Can't see anything, blood keeps getting in my eyes. Gate is unlocked.


SLAM!!!!!!!!

What?????? The gate just got slammed in my face. Was just stomped in the head. Wh who?? There is nobody left. Gotta clean my eyes. No no it can't be.

"Sarge????? Why are you doing this?"

The only answer I get is a punch in the face and I fall back down. This doesn't make any sense. Why would Sarge do this? He picks up the DEATHcore belt and goes for the door.

I think of my life. I think of the last six months. I think of Ike Simmons taking my first title shot. I think of King Behemoth getting injured fighting him because of me. I think of Clayton Wyles trying to humiliate me. I think of Janet dumping me. Then I think of how my childhood hero became my mentor and friend. I'm thinking of all the people that were hurt in this cage.

It would be an insult to them, to me and even Sergent Sargent himself to let him walk away with my belt.


"going somewhere s....sarge......"

Sarge turns around and looks at me and I attack. I tackle him into the cage door and hit him as hard as I can over and over. I try to claw his eyes out and pull out a chunk of his hair. He headbutts me in the face and I bite him on his lip. I can't tell if I am tasting his blood or my own.

Then I feel him grab my hair and throw me into the wall of the cage. Before everything goes black I watch Sarge step out of Caged Hate and hear the bell ring.

No comments: