Monday, January 17, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 54

52.

I'm at the arena for X-Mas Xrisis. Came into the building and all the challengers who don't work for W*RE are eye balling me. Get a look at Caged Hate and yeah I'm scared. From what I can see it is huge. Hard to get a good look because it is so dark above the ring.

Decided to go watch the show since my match is on before the main event.

The opening match is Alex Thomas vs Combo Clay. Alex Thomas was the Olympic Bronze Medalist who just joined W*RE. Combo Clay recruited him to join a Tribe Called Fist but Thomas refused. After that the Tribe declared war on him.

They start off doing amateur style wrestling but as good as Combo is on the mat, he is no match for Alex Thomas,.So Combo gets the advantage with his striking ability. They end up outside the ring and Thomas almost used a chair on Combo.

For some reason Alex Thomas looks familiar to me. But not from the Olympics like I have seen him in another pro wrestling league. But that's impossible. Combo goes for his T-CLAY-O but Thomas reverses it into a northern lights suplex for the win.


Next up was the tag team battle royal. It was won by the team of Judas Prince and Elijah when they eliminated Freefall. Lights went out and when they came back on Freefall had gotten a bleach bath.

"Hey kid"

Sarge just walked in wearing his Wrecker gear. A little bit jarring even if he admitted to me he was the Wrecker a week ago. He said he joined up with Ruination to help us. That he could not fight the House of Bleach alone. I got my belt back so he was not wrong.

"Sarge are you ready to fight Darren Glass tonight?"

"I am kid, I really am. This is the end of the line. I'm going to kick Darren Glass's teeth down his throat. Then I can lose this mask and be back where I belong. But you know kid I owe this to you."

"Me? But Sarge you're a legend. You're the one who helped me."

"Kid without you, I could not of gotten my foot back in the door. I need one more thing from you."

"What?"

"No matter how ugly this match gets, do not get involved,"

"What do you mean Sarge?"

"I know you. If it looks I'm getting hurt you'll try to step in. This is my fight. Stay out of it."

"Whatever you want Sarge."

Sarge puts his mask on and walks out of the room.

****

This is not Ruination's night. X-ILE got himself counted out to save his West Coast belt from Scissor Mask. Then the Paint Chippers got mauled by the Dino Roiders, losing the tag belts. Martin Morris is having a fit about it as I walk into the Ruination dressing room.

"This is not going to cut it. I do everything in my power to stack the odds in your favor without getting the championship committee on my ass. But you have to get counted out against Scissor Mask?"

"Martin it's not what it looks like. Scissor Mask was cheating man. He loaded his boot before he hit me with that Scissor kick."

"At least you saved your title. Which is more than I can say for you two idiots. Skull, Deathrock why did you try to fight the Dino Warriors head on?"

"Uh because we are two super studds and uh great fighters...."

"Fighter, fighter!!!!!"

"Well apparently you're not great fighters because you lost!!! Where the hell is the Wrecker?"

"Right here Morris and you better watch your tone."

".....Of course Wrecker, you have not failed me. You have to defeat Darren Glass. If he defeats you tonight, Johansen might have enough leverage to force me to give him another title match."


"Not gonna happen Morris. I'm going to finish the Man of Glass tonight. you better worry about your title match. Monolith might have your number."

"I don't think he does Wrecker. I really don't."

No comments: