Friday, January 28, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 62

Epilogue
2


Why did Sarge do it? That thought has gone thru my head every day since Caged Hate. At first I thought he did it to give Ruination X2K another title. But that night Martin Morris lost the W*RE Planetary title to Todd Ripstone. It was a three way fight with Morris vs Ripstone vs Monolith.

I did not get to watch it that night since I was too busy being sewed up. My nose and left hand were broken and I had to get 120 stiches on my chest and face.

Anyway I watched the tape of the match a few days later. Martin Morris was pinned by Ripstone while Monolith "Crush Slammed" every member of Ruination. Every member but Sergent Sargent. Bantam told me that Morris went crazy in the locker room looking for Sarge.
.
But if he was not doing it for Ruination why did he do it? I thought I could confront him at the apartment. But when i got home all of his stuff was gone, including my Horse Power the Movie Poster.


******

So I'm in this shithole in Tampa fighting in front of 1,500 assholes. I'm defending the Combat Collective Wrestling DEATHcore title against this guy called Sexcaliber. I just hit him with a powerslam and now I'm taking out my Bayonet and cutting him up. Been waiting to cut this guy for a long time. He decided he wanted to pick a fight with me when I first got here.

SARGE!!!!
SARGE!!!!
SARGE!!!!

When I first got here they just chanted CCW. I changed that right away.
Okay I made this guy bleed enough, time to clamp on the Sargelock to get the submission.

So how did I end up here? Well after I got my money from Johansen and took the DEATHcore belt out of Caged Hate I saw Wyles sitting at the hotel bar crying.

"No no no I'm ruined. I didn't get the DEATHcore belt and I lost Cell Blok, Master Bastard and TerroRantula for at least a month. All those refunds 'sob'."

"Stop your crying Wyles."

"No don't hit me I'm a hemophiliac!!!"

"Not gonna hit you Wyles. You see what I'm carrying?"

"The DEATHcore belt. Yeah so what?"

"You idiot I'm not under contract to any W*RE. You sign me and gimme 15,000 dollars and CCW just signed the W*RE DEATHcore Champion."

Well my heart just melted seeing his beady little eyes light up.

Now why did I take the belt away from the kid?

****

Why did Sarge do it? Well the obvious reason was not the reason. Was it money? He did end up in CCW defending the DEATHcore belt. But he could make more money wrestling in W*RE, especially as a member of Ruination.

I think I know why he did it. All the pieces eventually fit together. Especially when Mr.Johansen told me I was the number one contender to Bleached Evil's Hemisphere title.

****

Wrestling passed me by. I'm not some old timer who refuses to admit that. I thought if I got back in the spotlight all my problems would be over. I would beat anyone they put in front of me and that would be that. But I get there and everybody plays these games. Trying to manipulate you to get what they want. Everybody but the kid. He always said what he believed and all he wanted was to help his friends. Even if they never helped him back.

I watched him die a slow death defending that DEATHcore title. Each night he was leaving another piece of himself in the ring. He also decided I was his best buddy in the whole world which put a target on his back. So I knew one way to solve every problem we had.

I climbed inside of Caged Hate and took the DEATHcore belt from Overdog. Not surprised he fought back. Am surprised he put ten stitches in my lip. But it showed me he could survive on his own.

So Overdog is no longer having to fight the DEATHcore freaks since he is no longer champion. I left W*RE, so Johansen no longer has a reason to hate the kid, and I turned on Overdog in front of the world. So Martin Morris thinks we are enemies and will not try to get back at me thru the kid. Gotta admit Morris losing the W*RE Planetary title was a bonus.

Why did I choose CCW? Because it is the only place that felt right to me since I came back to the states. No games, all I have to do is kill or be killed. Just the way I want it.

No comments: