Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 56

54.

After the match with Darren Glass, Sarge did not look happy. I met him in the hall way to check on him. He was limping and looked mad at the world. He was no even wearing his mask.

"Sarge are you okay?"

He walked right past me glaring. But I follow him anyway.

"Sarge I know Ruination helping you went against your wishes. But you still pinned Darren Glass. That is impressive he only lost three times this year and each guy needed help to do it, even Monolith and Embalmer."

"Is that suppose to make me happy boy?"

"No sir It is just I uh um mean you are...."

"In good company is that it?"

"yeah i guess."

"Well you guessed wrong kid. My entire career I was vicious and I cheated as much as I could but I did it alone. Now the record books are going to say a washed up old man needed the help of four idiots to defeat Son of Albertron. That is not how I wanted to go out!!!!"


"Sarge you accomplished too much for that to be your legacy. You revolutionized children television. You were Omniversal Champion. Besides this is not your final night in W*RE and everybody does not know you are the Wrecker."

"Kid just stay away from me. You have more than enough to worry about."

I decided to let Sarge cool down and now I am watching Bleached Evil defend the Hemisphere belt against Matt Babylon. Babylon has avoided the Bleach Blaster and kicked out of the Bleach Breaker. They are fighting on the floor and Babylon locked Evil in the Sword of Babylon submission and they both get counted out. Now all the agents are trying to get Babylon to release the hold. Every agent but Diamond Phil.

"Overdog your match is next. It's time for Caged Hate."

No comments: