Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Savage Sports Stories Day 58


Caged Hate
Level 2

I drop into level 2 of Caged Hate. This level is more dangerous than Level 3 which only had a few basic weapons hanging around. This cage has the weapons and one wall covered in barbwire and the other is electrified. I look next to me and I see both members of Desecration 99 laying unconscious.

Nothing says I have to hurt anybody to win and as Sarge would say I'm not being paid by the hour so I run for the entrance to level 1. This could work and then I feel my arm wrenched out of its socket. The Judozer caught me.


****
Been working this circuit for years. I was the toughest prison guard to ever come out of Eugene Oregon. They called me the Warden because I ran the prison. Got into wrestling and I kept busting heads. But this? I never been in any shit like this. Just watched Sonny Fenix get blown up by Barbaracles.

"Arrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

While I'm being cut up by this guy Cell Blok. God help me I hit this prag with everything on my belt and nothing. Hit him hard enough with my nightstick that his face is bruised and has welts. He just keeps moving forward like nothing matters. There I hit the Death Warrant.,

"Get up from that motherfucker!!!!"

"Gaahhhh"

He has me in a choke hold. Fuck I'm going under. Biting him and he sounds like it is getting him off.

SMASH!!!!!

He he let go. I was saved by SAWdust?


****

Judozer thinks I am unconscious and he just took the DEATHcore belt off of me. That was a bad idea since that made him a target. He got tackled by The Strawman. Do not know much about this guy. Sarge said he was maimed in Japan.

Judozer just flipped over Strawman and got him in an armbar. If this were a regular match that would be the end. Before he can break Strawman's arm, Master Bastard knocks him out with a barbwire chair. Okay I have to grab my belt before Master Bastard gets it. I snatch it away just as Master Bastard had it in his hand.

As I put the belt on I realize that Strawman and Master Bastard are standing in front of the exit to Level 2.

****

yes yes yes...... sawdust will destroy overdog and take his crown. don't care about warden. but i know i must kill cell blok if i want to win. cutting up cell blok with broken kendo stick. warden is holding him by the throat with his gavel. going to finish him with my ax handle when i hear something...... Doug?????

****

I did not want this. Strawman and Master Bastard formed a brief alliance to hurt me. I did my best fighting them but they were too much. But instead of grabbing the belt Strawman ordered Master Bastard to hold me and Strawman grabbed his pitch fork.

Master Bastard argued with him which helped me recover. Strawman runs at me with the pitchfork just as Master Bastard grabs me by my hair. I stomp Master Bastard on the foot and Overkill him on the cage floor. Strawman missed us and stabbed the cage. What none of us realized was it was the electrified side of the cage.

Can't worry about Strawman. I get to the exit and hear another explosion. SAWdust and the Warden were chokeslammed into the pit by Cell Blok.

No comments: