Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 10

10.

I had to get over losing the Triple Threat. Diamond Phil informed me there would be rematches all over the circuit. I just needed to pin X-ILE or Violator once. I just needed one good night.


Waterville Maine: Match is going the way it did Monday. I hit the Overkiller again!!!! But Violator kicked me in the nuts and Parking Violated me.... Again.

Carefree Arizona: I hit X-ILE with Overbulldog. I catch Violator's foot when he tries to kick me in the nads. But instead he hit me with a roll of quarters. Then hit the Parking Violation.

Buffalo New York: This time I'm not the one pinned. X-ILE hit the X-ILE Song on me outside the ring. Violator caught him coming thru the ropes and DDT'ed him for the win. Then he went outside and hit the Parking Violation on me.

San Diego California: I'm a house of fire tonight. I hit the Overbulldog on X-ILE and the Overkiller on Violator. I'm gonna win this time!! Then the bell rang because the time limit expired.

We're in Guntersville Alabama tonight. I look at the card and see I'm not in a triple threat match. It's X-ILE vs Violator. Wonder who I'm wrestling?

"Been looking forward to this ass!!!!"

I know that has to be Scissor Mask. I glance at the line up and sure enough its Overdog vs Scissor Mask in the opening match.

"So uh Scissor Mask, Diamond Phil said I was suppose to be wrestling X-ILE and Violator for the rest of the loop."

"Yeah well Phil owes me some favors."

"Why do you want to wrestle me? I don't have a belt."

"Well I never need a reason to beat you up. But you are getting my title shot.

If by some miracle you win. I figure this will make me the number one contender to the WCH belt.

Once I got the WCH belt I'm number one contender to the Western Hemisphere championship. Before long I'll kick that phony Ike Simmons ass for the W*RE heavyweight title. That'll lead to me beating Ransom Fortune and being the W.A.V.E Omniversal champ!!! But it all starts with me beating you for what the forty fifth time this year?"

Hearing all that and all I can think is "Actually it'll be forty nine."

No comments: