Friday, August 20, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 12

12.

I'm waiting in the ring and I hear the clipping sound as his music starts. Song is Kind of a Run DMC sound. Scissor Mask is wearing red and white, Going around and high fiving everyone around the ring. Its really more for his benefit. He uses the fans to stroke his ego, but they seem to like him.

After he lost the W*RE Underweight belt, Scissor Mask really started changing. He got a rematch with Karaoke at Endgame that he lost. You would think he would be humbled or depressed,instead he got even more arrogant. Always referring to himself as former W*RE Underweight Champion. He suddenly bulked up. He was picking on the smaller wrestlers like me, the Psycho Chickens and later Bingwen. Well he laid off Bingwen after he took a face full of green poison mist. I have no idea how that stuff works. I just know Scissor Mask was vomiting all night.

Even though I'm a small guy I've avoided going after the Underweight title. When I first started wrestling, I was told by 9 time W.A.V.E Junior Heavyweight champ Ricky Hicks

"Boy you got some potential in the ring. But don't fall into the trap of going after Junior titles like I did. Once you win one, the promoters will never give you a shot at any heavyweight title."

I took that to heart so I try to avoid getting labeled an Underweight wrestler. Still a good bit of the time I end up wrestling Scissor Mask.

The first time we wrestled he tore me apart. He has a really eccentric style. Doing shoulder blocks in the corner then backflipping before the last one. Doing a back flip before drop kicking me in the face. He is a really good karate guy. Has so many different kicks. The Masked Confederate calls them pretentious feet or something.

In the last year I have gotten closer and closer to beating him. Last time we fought I hit the Overbulldog but before I pinned him he rolled me up and pinned me. Must have made him mad because he attacked me after the bell. Hitting the Scissor kick on me twice.

He's in the ring now and is insulting me. He walks up and shoves me. I shove him back and he kicks me in the face. I hit the mat and the bell rang to start the match. Now he is laying the kicks in on me. Every time I try to get up he punts me in the ribs. He leaps to the top rope and leg drops me across the head. He decides to pin me, oh man I can't kick out 1....2... but he pulls me up saying he's not done.

I'm getting mad. Who is this guy to treat me like this? But it is the break I need. He goes back to the top rope. He is posing for the fans. I get up and cause him to fall crotch first on the turnbuckle. I climb up to the top and Superplex him. I go for the pin 1... he throws me off before a two count.

Now I'm hitting him with forearms. The kids are cheering me on. Then he punches me in the throat and I'm on the mat again. He picks me up by the mask and tosses me outside. In wrestling you have a ten count to get back in the ring. But the referees are never consistent. If you are Ike Simmons or the Embalmer you have more time. But I'm not Ike Simmons so I'm trying to get up. 

7....8...9... Scissor Mask breaks up the count. He picks me up and kicks me in the ribs. I fire back with a fore arm but he thumbs me in the eye. He throws me into the railing but I reverse and he hits it. I get too excited and charge him only to get kicked in the mouth. He leaps on the rail and moonsaults me. Now he is up mocking me and doing his snip, snip pose.

He breaks the count again and drops me crotch first on the railing. Trying to get off it when Scissor Mask leaped on the guard rail and kicked me in the face.

My mask is getting wet. I feel under it and yep my nose is busted. Really hoping its not broken. Scissor Mask tossed me back in the ring. If he decided to ScissorPlex or Scisorsault me I'm done. Instead he's mocking me. Why is he trying to humiliate me tonight. Usually he pins me as quickly as he can.

He picks me up and ScissorPlex's me. 1....2... He pulled me up. He hits the Scissorsault 1...2... and pulls me up again. This is humiliating. Well it would be if I were not so dizzy. I can hear the ref chewing him out. Scissor Mask says he's going to finish me now. I know he is going to do the Scissor kick. Wish I could avoid it but I'm too banged up. BAM!!!! I go down like something that just got kicked really hard. He pins me 1....2.... I kick out!!!! It took everything I had but I kicked out.

Scissor Mask is really mad, he is shaking the referee. This is my chance I roll him up 1...2... he kicked out. That was my last chance, he starts stomping, punching, scratching and anything else he can do to hurt me. He lifts me up to hit the Scissor Kick again.

I know what I have to do, but I don't like it. It goes against everything I was taught by Paul "Power" Plant. But if I'm ever going to be a champion I have to pin this guy. He's holding me by my mask when I do it. I gouge him in the eyes!!! While he's blinded. I run and hit the Overkiller on him!!!! 1......2......3!!!!!! I did it I beat Scissor Mask!!! The kids in the crowd are cheering me. Even if the teens and adults are not thrilled. The ref is holding my arm up and I'm announced as the winner. I could get use to this.


No comments: