Monday, August 30, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 19

19.

Ike Simmons walked past me like I did not exist. In the middle of this the Planetary Tag Team title match has started. Need to go check on the Chickens before I finish getting ready. Bantam just got out of the shower. It is always strange seeing him in people clothes. I go up and ask

"What happened to you guys?"

"Well we made it pretty far in the battle royal. At the end it was us Psycho Chickens vs Karmageddon vs Scissor Mask and X-ILE. We are getting beaten on pretty bad. Karmageddon wanted to hurt us bad. Scissor and X-ILE sat by mocking us. They are ready to hit Rooster with the "Reincarnator Number #3" but Rooster reverses it into a DDT of his own. We take the chance to hit Anjo (of Karmageddon) with the "peck and scratch" and eliminate them. Fans are going nuts when Karmageddon took my head off, memory is a bit fuzzy after that. Last thing I remember is seeing X-ILE and Scissor Mask hitting Rooster with a double superkick that The Amazing Tuxedo's use to do.

I came to my senses when I got to the back. Now I gotta go see Rooster at the hospital."

"Oh gee I'm sorry. I hope he is okay."

"Hey WE'RE THE PSYCHO CHICKENS!!!! CocadoodleDOOOM!!!!!!!! Sorry we are gonna miss seeing you win the title. Peck Pugsley in the eye for me."

"Uh sure thing."

Bantam then pecked some invisible birdseed out of my hand. Almost like Bantam is catching the slack for Rooster being gone.

Hit the locker room and I see Bingwen talking to Bleached Evil. Bingwen's hair is messed up and he has clearly not slept in 48 hours. Need to find out what happened to him but Diamond Phil comes in and his eye is already swollen up.

"You vs Violator is next!!!"

Guess DINOWARRIORS made short work of those two. Get ready quickly and I open up the Package I got yesterday from Mrs.Mask: Tailor to the pros. It is my new Overdog mask. Mrs.M does good work, looks way better than the old one.

I hear the most obnoxious laughing and yelling and I can't believe it......

Scissor Mask and X-ILE are the tag team champions. How? How could this happen? X-ILE and Scissor Mask are good wrestlers. X-ILE is great at times. But the DINOWARRIORS are legends. They once pinned Ransom Fortune in a tag team match in Guam. They had to hit him with a chair, table, their shoulderpads and shoot him with a roman candle in the face and hit Total Extinction four times to do it. How could those two beat DinoWar.

Scissor Mask speaks up first.

"Why are you so surprised loser? Just because you beat me the same day I had a 130 degree temperature and my mom died and you pin me on a fluke, does not mean I'm not three times the wrestler you are. Besides I'm a former W*RE Unde..."

X-ILE steps in
Just like I'm a three time Westcoast Heritage champion, tag team champion and I nev..."

Masked Confederate interrupts X-ILE.

"Of causs you neva loss tha belt boy. You just needed a livin le..."

Now Scissor Mask is interrupting Confederate.

"A Living Legend like the Great Masked Confederate who wrestled the WORLD over."

Confederate looks a bif miffed even thru the mask.

"Um yeah well look loosa we goin ta party to celebrate our big win and youse gettin beat by that fat ol Violata."

I swear Confederate slips into a Brooklyn accent at times.

" GOD DAMNIT TO HELL OVERDOG, IF YOU DO NOT GET TO THE RING I'M CANCELING THE GODDAMNMATCH!!!!!"

It's Diamond Phil again. He looks furious. I see Scissor Mask, X-ILE and the Confederate walk away and they seem to be arguing and whispering.

So later found out details of the match from the Screaming Cowboy. DINOWARRIORS were dominating. They were going to hit Total Extinction when Confederate attacked the DINO's valet Alosaur. Carnivore goes to help but eats a double superkick a scissorkick and the X-ILE Song. Still can't believe they won.

"LAST TIME I'M CALLING YOU OVERDOG!!!!"

I better go now.

No comments: