Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 14

Chairshot A Love Story Day 14
14.

King Behemoth's words are ringing in my head. I still have my title match at Royal Flush and I haven't beaten Violator. I need to prepare for him. He's wrestling X-ILE next. Right after Murder Ranger defends the DeathCORE belt against "The Screaming Cowboy" Johnny.J. Daniel.

I feel something dripping on my chest. Its blood, I forgot that Scissor Mask busted my nose in the match. I go see the doctor and thankfully its not broken.

I go back to the curtain and I see Johnny.J.Daniel come thru covered in cuts and welts. He's screaming like a baby. That's why he's called "The Screaming Cowboy". Originally he came in as "the Singing Cowboy" J.J Daniel. Fans really hated him. One night he had a match with Burnward. Burnward beat him so bad J.J was practically crying. The Masked Confederate dubbed him "The Screaming Cowboy" and that has been his name ever since. He droped the JJ and started going by Johnny J to sound tougher.


I think of going to check on him. That's before Murder Ranger burst thru the curtain swinging a barbwire golf club. He is doing these spin kicks in the air and yelling "Hee YAA!!!" WHA CHA!!!!" The story with Murder Ranger is he use to be on this kids action show. It got canceled and he went crazy. Then a wrestling promoter found him. I know I don't wanna get near him.

While they are cleaning the ring Violator walks over His red hair is up in pig tails. Just when I thought he couldn't look any creepier. So I ask

"Hey what the deal with your hair?"

"Embalmer gave me money to get my hair done so I can feel pretty."

"Oh well uh...."

"Snort hey congrats on your "big" win. Hope you don't develop a taste for it. Like I said I worked a long time to earn this belt."

"You didn't earn it. The owner's son gave it to you."

"Oh believe me I worked hard for it. I'm finally a big shot and some career loser is not gonna take it. I'm not gonna let that straw haired has been take it from me either.snort"

"Oh hey X-ILE."

X-ILE was standing behind Violator the whole time. Now X-ILE is always in a bad mood. He is actually the same age as me. He just started wrestling when he was ten years old. He lived in a van for five years. Believe me he'll tell you. just ask him for a ride. I'm expecting him to go off on Violator. Instead he slaps Violator.

"X-ILE, X-ILE!!!!"

X-ILE's music is playing. He gets a big grin on his face

"See you in the ring dough boy. Remember my belt."

With that he starts strutting thru the curtain. I look over and Violator is on the ground and his belt has come off. He's struggling to stand up. His cut offs are sagging and I see his butt crack. I actually feel a little sorry for him. But when he turns around he looks angry and charges thru the curtain.

No comments: