Monday, August 16, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 8




8.

I enjoyed my days off. Got good and rested and my stitches were removed. My new Overdog mask will not be ready for a few weeks. So I'm just using a cheap one with a bulldog on it. I get to the arena for R*PPED. Diamond Phil says I'm wrestling in a triple threat match vs X-ILE vs Violator for the WCH (West Coast Heritage) title. I can't believe I'm getting a title shot before the pay per view. But Triple Threat matches are really tricky. Now there are two types of Triple Threat fights.

1. Is elimination rules. Match only ends after two of the three are pinned or submit. This is how they do Triple Threat matches in promotions like W.A.V.E and Battle Gate.

2. Sudden death rules. That means first guy to get a pinfall or submission wins. That is how Triple Threat matches work in W*RE.

Sudden Death give me a better chance at winning than elimination. I think I could pin X-ILE and I know I can beat Violator. But I'm not sure I could pin both of them.

I get to the locker room and start getting dressed. When I see Scissor Mask come in.

"Well if it isn't the Hardcore legend himself."

"Uh hey Scissor Mask. What do you want?"

"Oh I heard about your good luck. You're getting your title match early. Pays to be a cheap shot artist. I mean first you attack me and Todd Ripstone from behind to steal my title shot, now this."

"Look uh I need to get dressed could you."

"Oh I'll leave now. Would hate to get you riled and get sucker punched. Scope you later ass."

He really does get me worked up. He had a point though. It seems like I can only get ahead if I cheap shot someone or use a weapon. I'm gonna try to not think about that and focus on my match. I see King Behemoth at catering. He has a big plate of food, After what happened last week, I feel more comfortable around King B.

"Uh hi King. Uh look I got a triple threat for the West Coast title tonight."

King just looks at me.

"Uh well you know you uh helped me befo.."

"So what I'm your big fat buddy now? I got my reasons for doing anything. Just because I don't wanna share a locker room with wimps does not make me your hero or teacher or whatever it is you think I am. If I wrestle you again, I'll beat you worse than ever before."

King Behemoth then took a handful of meatballs and shoved them in his mouth and walked away.

Guess I shoulda knew better. King Behemoth is a legend. He was once champion on every continent at the same time. He was even the Antarctic Combat League Super heavyweight champion. He is also the only guy to pin Ransom Fortune ever. This was before Ransom Fortune won the W.A.V.E Omniversal heavyweight Championship from Sergent Sargent.

I go ahead and get myself some food. Big pile of pizza rolls and mashed potatoes. I turn around and I see Violator. He is breathing heavy and smiling. His eyes look all glassy like nobody is home. Not like the last time I saw him. He is also talking a lot slower than usual.

"Snort, hey kid.... Boy you sure did a number on me..... But I really had some fun..... That's why my buddy Embalmer let you pass...... He knows I get off on being hurt..... But I get off more on hurting others..... Worked hard to win this belt.... Won't let wuss like you take it....."

He then grabbed a big handful of my pizza rolls and ran em thru the potatoes and ate em. Going to throw my plate away, I'll just get a candy bar.

Going back to the dressing room when I see X-ILE walk over. He looks agitated but he always looks agitated.

"Hey that was a nice stunt you pulled last week."

"Uh what do you mean X-ILE?"

""Uh what do you mean X-ILE?" What do you think I mean you idiot? I mean you costing me my match with Pugsly.

"But???"

"No shut up. I got you and fat stuff in the ring tonight. I'm going to have fun kicking both your asses and getting my belt back."

He then shoves me and I bump into someone. I get up and see its Ike Simmons. Ike Simmons has broken necks for less than this. But just says "Excuse me buddy." Then he pats me on the back really hard before leaving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh "cheap shot artist" good insult. not. hahaha

World Famous Psycho Chicken said...

Scissor Mask is not really witty.