Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chairshot A Love Story Day 6




6.
Security brought me back to my locker room. My head is throbbing and my forehead is sticky and itching. Tried to calm myself down by watching the show. But it was hard to watch Murder-Ranger defend the DEATHcore title against Death Rock while my head was hurting. Take out the Gameboy and try to win my Earth badge, but I can't concentrate on beating Giovani between my throbbing head and itching sticky cut.

Bantam (of the Psycho Chickens) tells me Violator was busted open and is hurt pretty bad. I feel terrible, I'm not a pro wrestler to hurt people. I just like competing and making fans happy. But Violator hurt me first and has did it to other guys. I remember him stabbing Bingwen with safety pin brass knucks during a match. The guy is a jerk.

Ready to go home but King B told me not to sleep til I see the doctor. He examined me, gave me some pills and sewed my head up. He said I was good to go.

I try to watch the main event. Ike Simmons is being forced to wrestle the tag champs DinoWAR (Carnivore and T-Wrex) alone. As bad a night as I had, I would hate to fight those two, even with Bingwen. He is putting up a really good fight. But Ike Simmons is the W*RE Heavyweight Champion. He's the best in the world.

DinoWAR's 6ft2 valet Alosaur tries to interfere. But Ike Simmons hits the Ike Breaker on her. I'm not sure I could do that even if she is bigger than me. He turns around and they hit Total Extinction on him. Now Embalmer and Burnward are in the ring and beating him up. Guess Violator really is hurt. He is always right behind Embalmer during these things. The Chickens and Bingwen try to save Ike Simmons but they get beat up. I would be helping but my darn head won't stop hurting.

After the show us wrestlers are going to our cars. A mob of fans runs up to Ike Simmons. A few kids actually run past him to get my autograph. The kids say it is cool how I stood up to a bully. They tell me how cool I am and how they are rooting for me to win the West Coast belt at Royal Flush. Hey my head stopped hurting.

No comments: