Saturday, November 13, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 25

26.

"What the hell was that?!?!"

"Well I uh won my match."

"Not what I meant. What the hell was the Sergent doing helping you off that table!?!"

"That didn't happen I got a burst of adrenaline. Isn't that right Sarge? "

"What difference does it make? The boy won the match!!"

"What difference? Here in CCW we believe in fair play!!! Our matches are 1 on 1 contest that end cleanly!!!"

"Now wait one damn second Wyles. Earlier I watched that Ghetto Breaker staple that guy dressed like a Pumkin's head. Then run into him with a player piano."

"Exception to the rule!!!"

"Well before that I saw some fat guy throw some skinny guy into a pit of...."

"It doesn't matter!!! CCW is taking that DEATHcore belt!!!"

"THAT IS IT WYLES!!!!"

Before I grab Wyles by the throat this huge motherfucker dressed like an inmate steps in front of me...

"Heh heh that's right Sarge. Meet Cell Blok, the one man prison. I got him on work furlough years ago out of Massachusetts. Maybe you recognize him from the attack ads with the prison trampoline. Well he works for me and I promise he will not let anybody touch me!!!"

I eye ball this big son of a bitch. Yeah he is plenty big and he looks tough. Covered in tattoos. The kind you only can get in the big house. I did a term or two in the county jail myself.

"I have took down bigger and tougher than you. I beat Tyranos the Titan and Battle Behemoth. Lets dance!!!"

"Wait wait wait!!!! Sergent please I was not threatening you. I just wanted to demonstrate I was not defenseless. How bout I give you something instead...."

********

That was an ugly scene. I was afraid Sarge was actually going to fight Cell Blok. I doubt I have anything in my vest that could take him down. He could probably take two joy buzzers. Instead Mr.Wyles is giving me and Sarge a shot at the CCW tag team titles held by the Hell Machine.

I look over and see Sarge getting into his wrestling gear. Well he did not have his gear. We had to go by Walmart and buy a pair of black sweat pants. He made a" C.CGD'nW" shirt into a tank. He is putting a thick black brace on his knee.

"Hey Sarge why do you need the knee brace?"

"None of your concern. Just to keep everything in place. You need to pay attention to our match. If I... I mean we win the CCW tag belts. Old man Johansen will have no choice but to accept me. What do you know about these two Mibby and JIbby? "

"Mojo and Bobo the Hell Machine. They are managed by Azreal St.Hades. He use to work at Kroger's til he won the lotto and entered Pro Wrestling. He hired Mojo and Bobo to be his Hell Machine. He always talks about putting the conformist in their place. They traded the tag belts back and forth with AirStrike Bomber and Raider the last six months."

"Asked for the time not how to build a clock."

*******

This will be my first match since Lighting Lord messed up my knee. I have to do something about this awful music. A basic drum solo or some Sabbath anything but the barking.

Now this monk chanting heavy metal bullshit started. Here comes the Hell Machine. One is a fat tub, with his face covered in animal blood. The other is some roided up color guy with his hair in dreads and wearing an eye patch. Being lead to the ring by some skinny wimp.

"Listen to me boy. I'm going to grab you and you follow my lead exactly."

******

Sarge grabs my wrist and whips me into the ropes he flips me over the top rope onto the Hell Machine. I take all three of them down but i'm a little woozy myself. Mojo is back on his feet. Before he can hit me Sarge grabs his arm and throws him over the guard rail. Should of paid attention because because Bobo just threw me into the ring post.

*******

Well looks like my plan worked. We got the first major offense on the champions then I separated them to take away their team work advantage. Leaving the kid alone with fat stuff was a a risk. But watching all that tape of him he should handle himself.

Hibby here is tougher than I expected. No formal combat training. Just a roided out brawler. FUCK!!! He just hit me with a chair. God damn does that smart. I thumb him in the throat and suplex him on a row of chairs.

"SARGE SARGE SARGE!!!!!"

******

Things could be going better. Bobo tossed me into the ring post. Now he has me in the ring and has been finding new ways to sit on me. It hurts but nothing I have not gotten worse fighting King B or Monolith.

"Make him burn in the agony of fire Bobo my pet!!!!"

Looks like Azreal St.Hades recovered.. Ugh!! Bobo just kicked me in the stomuch. Now he has me over his head and is looking at the left side of the ring. This is not good.

********
The kid is in trouble. .Fatso is about to toss him into the third row. I can't make it in time. I throw a chair at fat stuff as hard as I can Ha Ha I caught him right in the eye. Bleed pig bleed!!!!

Aw shit, I forgot about the darky. He clipped me in my knee. Fuck I can't get up. Junior is on his own.

******

Somebody threw a chair at Bobo before he could kill me. I hit the Overbulldog on him 1... Mojo pulled me off and he looks mad. I start hitting him as hard as I can. Right when he seems to be falling back Bobo hit me from behind. They toss me into the ropes and toss me in the air. I have to time this just right and I ddt both of them.

"OVERDOG OVERDOG OVERDOG!!!!!"

Now they are cheering me again. No time to think about that I try to cover Mojo 1...2 he kicks out. I go to Bobo 1...2... he kicks out. I climb the top rope but Azreal St.Hades is on the apron. I hit St.Hades with a flying clothesline.

"CCW,CCW!!!!!"

I stand up and hold my arms up to celebrate but Bobo has me by my mask and lifts me into the ring. I try to hit him but he grabs my arm and hit the "Satan Equation" 1.....2.....3....

"Boooooooo!!!!!!"
"Fuck you Overdog!!!!!"

*******

God Damn it, I just heard the bell ring right when my knee unlocked. Look over and I see Fatso and the roid case holding Overdog so the skinny poof can slap him. Wait he has some kinda paint he is smearing on him. I hit the skinny wimp with the Bayonet. His guy try to attack but I pick up that chair I hit the fat guy with and they retreat.

"SARGE SARGE SARGE!!!!!"

And now the kids awful music is playing.

No comments: