Thursday, November 18, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 29

30.

My match with Jason Dixon was declared a no contest. Dixon took off once Sarge hit the ring. Sarge disappeared after the match. I wish I knew where he is. I want to ask him why he did that. All three of them ended up at the hospital. Their wounds were too severe to get treated at the CCW arena. I stayed in Memphis a few extra days looking for Sarge, I have to return to work for W*RE next week. I gotta head home.


****

"Professor Necro you are going to pay for killing Clydesdale and corrupting Unicorn!!!!"

"I have already collected the shards of Obliviorex. Soon Necropolis will be merged with this dimension and I Professor Necro shall rule all Hahahahaha!!!!"

"You forgot one thing Necro...."

"What do you mean foolish meat?"

"You forgot to take Clydesdale's cannon!!!!"

"No the Obliviorex Shard!!!!!"

You blew it.. You fucking blew it. You had that kid believing you were a real hero. You had to let your fucking temper get the better of you. For what? To get revenge on some guys you would not of pissed on back in your prime. So I'm gonna lay here watching this shit and drinking til I pass out. I'll figure something out tomorrow.

****

Finally I'm home. Every time I get home from a CCW tour I always remember that I forgot to visit Graceland. Where are my keys? Man I have to remember to keep them in my pocket and not in my duffle bag.

Go in the door and I can't believe what I find. It's Sergent Sargent on my couch and he's drunk. He also got into my Horse Power VHS collection.

"Uh hey Sarge. Are you okay?"

"Oh it's you, my biggest fan. But you don't know the truth. You think i'm like this cartoon. That I'm some fucking hero. I'm not a fucking hero, i'm just a man. A man who threw it away!!!!"

"Look Sarge we uh had a long um week. Let's get some rest and...."

"I don't need no fucking rest!!!! I'm fucking Sergent Sargent!!!!!"

Sarge jumped on my coffee table.

"HORSE POWER MOVE ON!!!!!"

****

Fuck where am I? Last thing I remember is slicing up those Combat Collective assholes. Must be in a motel in Memphis. I'll contact Army in the morning and get some bookings. Maybe India, heard they got a guy named Cow Killer running roughshod and they got a dub of Horse Power a few months ago. I smell bacon and eggs. Since when do I stay in motels that serve breakfast. Wait this blanket has a picture of me and Horse Power.

"Sarge how do you like your eggs?"

"What?!?"

"Do you like them scrambled or runny? I read once you like them runny but I wanted to make sure."

"Uh yeah I do like them runny."

"I got you some fresh apple juice last night. I read you liked it better than or...."

"Yeah Orange juice. Listen kid how did I end up here?"

"I'm not sure Sarge. I was hoping you might know. You left the CCW arena before we could talk. I got home last night and you were sitting on the couch watching Sergent Sargent's Horse Power the Movie."

"Uh look kid about CCW and last night well I was...."

"I understand Sarge. That place just got the better of you. It happened to me. Wristlock Holmes and Pumpkin Skull filled me in on what happened in Biloxi. Everybody makes mistakes. But I sure hope you will keep teaching me."

"Uh yeah of course."

"Want some sausage?"

"Sure kid sure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's gotten a little superhero comic book feel to it.