Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 15

16.

"What are you doing here?"

"Whats wrong Johansen? You begged to have me in 88?"

"You need to leave now."

"Not gonna happen. Got a contract with the kid. I'm his manager/trainer. Only way to be rid of me is to fire the kid and I know he has an iron clad contract. Guess you do those things when you're in a promotional war."


"You're going to regret this. I'm not the man I was."

"I'm not gonna regret anything. But you're right you aren't the same man. Last time we met, you were a bit water logged."


******

Mr.Johansen was really anxious to talk to Sergent Sargent. Sarge wanted to talk to him alone. I hated I snapped at King B earlier. He is wrestling Ike Simmons tonight. Ike came back early to challenge King Behemoth. Least I can do is go watch the match.


King B has quite the entrance. Has over twenty trumpets blasting as he walks to the ring and two little kids tossing rose pedals on the ground. King Behemoth use to be just Battle Behemoth. Then he won a battle royal tournament. What happened was they had eight battle royals in the biggest wrestling cities in the world. . New York, Los Angelas, Dallas, Mexico City, Tokyo, London, Memphis, Chicago. The winners met in a final battle royal at Madison Square Garden. King B won when he eliminated Ransom Fortune. Wonder what things would be like if Ransom Fortune had won.


King Behemoth is in the ring and the gun shot goes off. Here comes Ike Simmons. Ike Simmons was originally a lower card guy in WAVE. I remember watching him every week. He was actually one of my favorite wrestlers after Sarge disappeared in the early 90's. He use to be "Ionic" Ike Simmons. He was tag team partners with current CCW champion "The Dynasty" Jason Dixon. They were a really successful team called the UpStars. Had a series of great matches with the Amazing Tuxedos. They broke up after Dixon turned on Ike after the UpStars lost the tag belts to Desecration. Ionic Ike ended up losing that feud. But he never gave up on being a great wrestler.

He almost beat Ransom Fortune in a match on Typhoon TV. He did sneak attack him but he gave Ransom Fortune his toughest match in years. Until he got hit by the Ransom Note. Nobody kicks out of that. It did not hurt his career. Almost beating Ransom Fortune is better than winning other matches.

He turned up two weeks later at END GAME. He came out from under the ring and attacked Brent Stone and "Heart Burner" Freddie Marks during their cage match. After that he was the second biggest star in wrestling. He had wars with the Embalmer, Brent Stone, Freddie Marks and the Monolith.

Where is he? He should of came out by now. Wait he just came up from under the ring and attacked King B. They are going at it now. King B is really attacking Simmons ribs. Holy poop!!! Ike Simmons slammed King Behemoth thru a table. Now he is dropping a buncha forearms across King's head. But King B is shaking it off and tackled Ike Simmons. He just broke his scepter across Ike Simmons head. Okay bell is ringing. Ref is trying to pull King B off of him.

No King stop!!! He just gave the referee the Royal Treatment. Now he is tossing Ike Simmons back into the ring. No King don't do it. He is setting the chair up. No please King stop. He's got Ike Simmons over his head. Wait Ike dropped down. Oh my god........ He just hit the Ike Breaker across the neck of the chair. King Behemoth is not moving. I gotta help him.


I jump on Ike Simmons back. Hitting him as hard as I can He just slings me off of him. Get some powder out of my jacket but he threw it in my face. Cough, Cough, Cough. He has got me by my neck and things go black.

No comments: