Sunday, November 07, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 19

20.

The tour with CCW did not go any better after the first night. I had to work the entire loop alone. Confederate claimed he had a heart attack that first night. Not that he was going to help me.

Birmingham Alabama: Wrestled the GORkilla in a non title match. Guy is as wide as a truck and has limbs like tree trunks. He shrugged off everything I tried. Lost when I tried the Overkiller and he turned it into the GorkillAGE submission. He suplexed me to the concrete after the match.

Atlanta Georgia: I wrestled the TerroRantula in a non title match. TerroRantula is the strangest guy I ever wrestled. He has an unorthodox style. Uses the ropes for almost everything. Even on the floor he scaled the railing and walls to bounce off of for moves. Flak jacket did no good. Could not figure out what would work. He was too fast and moved in erratic patterns. Lost the match after being hit by Separation Anxiety.

Chattanooga Tennessee: I wrestled Kid Bastard in a W*RE DEATHcore title match. The title being on the line lit a fire under me. I took the Kid down using basic amateur wrestling. He was not big or strong enough to power out so I controlled the match. Pinned him with the Overbulldog after he tried hitting the Junior Bastard Cuttet.

The Master Bastard attacked me after the match. Busted me up with that Kendo Stick. Then put me thru the time keeper's table with the Bastard Bomb.


Louisville Kentucky: I had a three way Dance of Death vs Master Bastard vs Ghetto Breaker. This was Elimination rules and for my belt. They piled on me at the start. Hitting a few basic double teams. Then the weapon shots started. Kendo Stick!!!! Garbage Can!!!!! Kendo Stick!!!!! Garbage Can!!!! I should of been finished. But that belt kept me going.

Waited for my chance and ducked just as the Kendo Stick smashed into Ghetto Breaker's head. Took my chance and threw powder into Master Bastard's face and dropkicked him out of the ring. Ghetto Breaker was trying to stand up but I finished him with the Overkiller.

I saw the Bastard about to get back into the ring. I hit him with a baseball slide. Then dove over the top onto him. "CCW!!!!" "CCW!!!" The chants are driving me crazy. They do it after everything. Anytime a lady is at ringside, they chant to see her naked. If they don't like somebody they call him a fag. Or if somebody is fat they chant "He's a fat hog." A HOG is just a FAT PIG!!!! THAT IS REDUNDANT!!!!! JUST WATCH THE DAMN MATCH!!! Look at me using language I never used before. This place was getting to me.

Me and the Bastard fought all over the building. I was trying my best but he was too big and strong. I put Kid Bastard thru a table with the Overkiller. But Master Bastard took the chance to chokeslam me.

Instead of pinning me he was going to hit me with the Bastardsault. The only thing helping was it took him awhile to catch his balance. Felt thru my bag and HOOONNNKKKK!!!!!! The air horn startled him and he crotched himself on the top rope. I recovered enough to hit a backdrop superplex on him. Never lifted anybody that big. Back muscles felt like they were tearing. Know how Ransom Fortune felt when he slammed Tyranos the Titan.

I climb onto the Bastard and 1....2....3!!!!!! They are actually cheering me. Then they realize I beat the Master Bastard and start chanting "YOU SUCK DICK, YOU SUCK DICK!!!!"

I gotta get out of here.

No comments: