Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 21

22.

Really nervous about this match. Even if it's not a brawl I can't see what chance I have with the Dynasty. He's bigger than me, stronger, faster and has better fundemental skills. Need to focus on what I am going to do. Music started up and I go thru the curtain.

"Fuck you Overdog!!!!" Clap Clap Clap "Fuck you Overdog!!!!" Clap Clap Clap

First thing I have to do is ignore them.

"Fuck you Overdog!!!!!!" Clap Clap Clap "Fuck you Overdog!!!!!"

"Shut up you idiots!!!!! Can't you do anything but chant you dumb motherfu...."

Oh my god I can't believe what I nearly said. Dynasty's music is starting. Some seventies band, Deep Purple or CCR.

"Booooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought they hated me, they really hate the Dynasty. He looks like a champion. He is wearing powder blue trunks with black trim. Black boots with blue laces. Has this great looking robe. Must have cost a fortune. Only Violence Bravado and Sextillion Sinclair have better looking robes.

"Turn off the fucking music!!!!! I can't believe this is what I am defending the most prestigious championship in sports against!!!!"

His attitude seems different now.

"Some cartoon dog who is Ike Simmons bitch. I am a MOTHERFUCKING DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!! I do not take other peoples garbage and lower myself to compete with them. Hey Snoopy!!!!"

"Yes sir....."

"I am going to lower myself just this once and wrestle you. It will be a good clean wrestling match."

Why is he talking to me like this? Okay I'll shake his hand.

"That's a good dog."

He's rubbing my head. Who does this ass... jerk think he is?"

We lock up and he gets me in a headlock. His grip is loose. He thinks i'm a joke. I slip out and put him in a hammerlock. He slips around and reverses it. He still has a loose grip on me. Take my chance and flip over him. He runs at me and I hip toss him. He gets up and runs at me again and I hip toss him. Runs at me again and I dropkick him.

He slides out of the ring. Now he is clapping.

"Hey dog pretty good. Lets see you do that again."

He comes back in and we lock up. He puts me in a wrist lock. This time he has a tighter grip. Look over and he is talking to a shirtless fat guy in the front row. Guy is slapping his belly and Dixon is laughing. I grab the top rope and do a back flip and toss him over the top rope. Uh oh maybe that was a bad idea.

"You wanna play rough mongrel?!?! I'll show you rough."

He tries to clothesline me and I duck. Turn around and feel the air come out of me. He just kicked me in my testicles. On my knees trying to get up and WAM!!!!!! He kicked me in the head. GAH!!! He just punted me in the ribs.

He pulls me up by my mask. I punch him in the nose.

"Oh you got some fight in you?"

oh no I'm up in the air. Fought as hard as I could but picks me up effortlessly. Now he is holding me in the air. This is so humiliating. BASH!!! and I hit the mat. Wait he is not letting go I'm up in the air again and he snap suplexes me. Wait he still has not let go. I'm back in the air and he drops me across the top rope. Can't breathe only standing because I can hold the top rope. WAM!!!!!

Went out for a second. I think Dixon dropkicked me into the first row.

"Lets go Overdog!!!!!!"

Wait what was that.

"Lets go Overdog!!!!"

They're cheering me on. Try to climb thru the middle rope and Dixon knees my head. Go under the bottom rope and he stomps me. Try the top rope and he swings at me, but I duck and drop his throat over the top rope.Climb the turnbuckle. Only tried this once before. He gets up and I hit a flying dropkick. 1......2....... He kicks out, kips up to his feet and clothelines my head off. He starts choking me. Referee is not counting. Look into Dixon's eyes and it looks like he wants to kill me. Normally would throw some powder in his eyes or use a joy buzzer. But he got me to leave my flak jacket in the back. Have to do something. Sorry Mr.Plant. I put my thumb in Dixon's eye.

"OWWW son of a bitch!!!!"

Crawling to the bottom rope. But he has already recovered and stomped me in the head. He goes outside and tosses a chair in the ring. Now he has the mic.

"You know what?!?! Fuck this shit. I am going to do what Ike Simmons never could. I am going to break this faggot's neck and end his career!!!!!"

C'mon get up C'mon!!!!!! Do it for Janet. No she doesn't care. Do it for mom. No mom's dead. God I have to fight for something.

"Fuck him up Dynasty, fuck him up!!!!!"

But they were cheering just a few minutes ago.

He has got me by my mask. He is setting me up for the Ike Breaker. I saw him do it to Kid Bastard last night. Called it "The Dynasty Quest".

"Kill the Dog!!!! Kill the Dog!!!!"

Found my reason to fight. To not give these creeps what they want. I could tell looking at his execution he is no Ike Simmons. I have had the real thing applied to me many times. He lifts me up and I flip thru it. Now I OVERBULLDOG HIM INTO THE CHAIR 1........2.... Somebody just pulled the referee out of the ring. It's Mr.Wyles. Why is he doing this? He gave me Tang. He gave me Tang!!!!!!!!

"Why are you doing this??? You said you liked me!!!!!!"

"Do you think for one second I would allow the promotion I built by myself from the ground up to be represented by a LOSER!!!!!!"

"You Son of a bitch!!!"

Just as I am about to punch Clayton Wyles into next week. I feel somebody grab me. Everything went black after that. Looking at a tape I saw Jason Dixon hit me with his real finisher the German suplex,

"Hey boy wake up!!!!!"

"Sarge????"

"Yeah I asked you where we were gonna wrestle. You said Combat Collective and then you just stared out the window for an hour."

"Oh sorry Sarge."

"Hey partner don't worry about it we're here."

No comments: