Thursday, November 11, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 23

24.

"OVERDOG!!!! We are running our biggest match first!!!! You will be facing the TerrorRantula for the W*RE DEATHcore Championship!!!!!"

"TerroRantula? What kinda name is that? I don't remember approving any title match with no Spider Guy."

"Well Sarge, we have a legally binding contract with W*RE that says we get three W*RE DEATHcore title matches. So your wants are irrelevant, valid as they are."

"Wyles I warned you and now you are going to get it!!!"

Before I can grab the little creep by his throat, the lights start going on and off. Look up and I see this weird looking guy with dreadlocks hanging from the ceiling."

"SARGE LOOK OUT!!"

Just got kicked in the head. Can't believe how fast that guy is. Must think I'm out because he is checking on Wyles.

"Take more than that to put me down junior."

Clamp on the SargeLock. Before it is locked on he kicks off the wall behind me and flips me over. God Damn it my knee is locking up.

*******

Sarge is in trouble. He attacked Clayton Wyles which brought out the TerroRantula. Sarge is a lot tougher than the Masked Confederate and got up. But Sarge hurt his knee.

"Stay away from him!!!"

I tackle TerroRantula knocking him into the boxes. Some guys were changing clothes. We get seperated. I'm being held back by Pumpkin Skull and the team AirStrike. TerroRantula is being held back by Clayton Wyles. Like Wyles has him under a spell.

"This match will happen in the ring. Thank you for saving me TerroRantula."

Last part was in Spanish so I don't know what he said."

******

Wyles does not have good intentions. He ordered the spider guy to win the DEATHcore belt at all cost. Offered him some back up but spider guy refused. Kid better be careful. I tangled with that guy briefly and never experienced anything like that. Saw the first match they had on a handheld camera. Been hoping to avoid getting directly involved in a clean fight. Kid has too great a sense of fair play. It's going to get him killed. But not tonight.

That awful theme song plays and we go thru the curtain. Never saw a more disgusting non Vietnamese audience. Ugly, fat and an odor that would bring tears to a turd.

"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!"
"FUCK YOU OVERDOG!!!"

Looks like he has been making friends. Not surprised he is so hated here. Is he gonna talk to them.

"Uh look we got off on the wrong foot last time. I want you guys to like me."

What the fuck is wrong with him. He wants to be liked?

"Shut the hell up MAGGOTS!!!! Overdog does not give a rat's ass if you like him or not. But you will love him after he makes your hero go splat."

That was a tough balance to keep. These people only understand one thing. But gotta keep my cartoon image going for the kid.

What?? Lights are flickering on and off again while the weirdest music plays. Where is he? He is not coming from the locker room. Maybe he is under the ring. the N-BOMBER did that trick in 1989 during my last match in WAVE. Before I can check. I see him standing on the top rope. Before I can do anything he hits us both with a flying clothesline.

No comments: