Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 34

35.

I wonder what that Morris guy meant by common enemies. Wonder if he is talking about Johansen. That wimp is determined to get rid of me. The kid did not take the bait. Kid needs to get ready for his match but this fucking place never has a god damn card set up before the show. How is this difficult? Instead we get the owner or that doofus kid of his setting up matches.

"Hey Philly!!"

"What is it Richard?"

"Call me Richard again and I'll turn that pink collar red."

"What is it...Sergent?"

"Who is the kid wrestling tonight?"

"I do not know. I need Mr.Johansen to tell me."

"This crap is not going to cut it."

CRASH!!!!

What the fuck was that?


****

I was tieing my boots and suddenly I felt a chair hit me in the head. I look up and it's Violator.

"I'm special!!!! Me!!!!! I should have a belt not you!!!!!"

Violator is stomping me in the ribs. He picks me up and throw me thru the locker room door. I start hitting him with forearms but I'm shaken up from the chair shot. He slams me thru the catering table. 1.... I kick out. Wait this is a title match. Gotta get it together.

When he grabs me I hit him with a piece of the table. I'm hitting him and before I know it we are on the entrance ramp. Violator thumbs me in the eye and tries to slam me on the ramp, I flip over and hit him with a back suplex. 1........2....... he kicked out. Am I crazy or is the referee taking longer to count my pin attempts. I am kicking and stomping Violator now. Violator punches me in the stomach. I hip toss him on the ramp and he rolls down to the ring.


****

The kid is fighting that rolly polly fat fuck. I see a referee so this is a title match. Johansen is trying to cost the kid the belt to get rid of me. That son of a bitch better hope Overdog wins. I get thru the curtain and Pugsly clotheslined the kid outta his boots. Now he is choking him with a cable wire. Going to stay outta this. If he can't beat this slug alone, I am not gonna lower myself to train him, belt or no belt.

****

"GIVE UP 'SNORT' GIVE UP!!!! GIMME MY BELT!!!!"

Can't breathe between the cable and Violator sitting on my back. Hope I can get to something in my jacket. Sprayed him in the eyes with this silly foam I got in Mexico. From the sound of Violator's scream it burns as bad as I remember. I climb up on the ring apron and clothesline him. 1..........2................ he kicked out. C'mon what the heck is this. I expect this in CCW but not W*RE. Could it be Mr.Johansen? No he wouldn't do that. Got distracted and Violator headbutted me in the gut.

****

What the hell is that fucking ref doing? If a referee slow counted me like that I would break his fingers for every second he took to count the pin. Would, hell I did that in 78 in Ozark Alabama.

Fatty just tossed Overdog in the ring. Now he is dropping some greasy elbows on the kid. He goes for a splash but the kid moved. He hit that Overbulldog on him 1.......2........................ God Damn it. Okay time to step in.

Pull the referee out.

"You got any kids asshole?"

"Yeah two sons."

"If you do not want them pushing you in a wheel chair you better stop slow counting Overdog."

"B...but Mr.Johansem...."

"I start putting pressure on his wrist and before it pops."

"Yes sir I...I'll count fast."

"Not fast just normal."

"Oh...Oh....Okay 'sob'.

****

Where did the referee go. There he is talking to Sarge.

STAB!!!! Ahhhh Violator just stabbed me with a fork. Followed it up with a DDT. 1.....2 I kick out. Now Violator is climbing to the second rope. Better move, if I hold my knees up it'll probably break something.

Here he comes, I move and I can feel the ring shake. Jump on him for the pin.

1....2... He kicked out. But the referee is counting faster now. Violator is on his feet and we are trading punches but my forearms are having more effect. Violator tries to kick me in my private area but I catch his foot. I lean in and kick him in his gonads. This is kill or be killed. I follow it by hitting the Overkiller 1.2..3..... That count was a bit fast.

I go to find my belt until I remember it is still in my bag.

No comments: