Monday, November 01, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 13

13.

Been back in the States for about a week. One Man Army decided to stay in Nam. Thinks he can win the tourney for the vacant titles. Well fuck him I don't need that fat fuck. Got to the arena for this Valley of the Brawls. Show has got the gawdiest entrance I ever saw. Whatever happened to just a plain arena? Of course they don't have a real star like Sergent Sargent to draw in the rubes.

Been a slow week. Working out when I can and trying to pass the time. Saw American Beauty last night. Army kept talking about how great it was. All I saw was some pussy whining about a plastic bag. Then his dad turns out to be gay. I just don't get it. I mean I get being queer. but why the hell did watching his kid get a blow job make him want to fuck that guy? At least it killed a few hours.

This show ain't been much to watch. Saw that old cracker the Masked Confederate bring out the tag team champions. A scrawny straw haired punk and the other was a clown wearing a mask with Scissors. Thought Confederate recognized me for a second.

Boy it was fun watching them get their brains beat in by these roidheads. Think I remember them from my days as champ. Yeah Dinogore or something. Whatever I don't care. Almost worth the trip to see Confederate put thru that table.

I think this is the Overdog match. See this tiny chink walking to the ring. Wearing this hood and Swinging nunchucks.

Here comes Overdog. What a terrible theme song. Jesus he is even scrawnier in person. Oh here comes the chink, he just tore into him with the nunchucks. Busting out those fancy kicks. Cover your damn head!!!!! Aw he is sliding out now. Wait here comes he chinamen flipping over the top rope!!! Damndest thing I ever saw.

Wait he got mad and is laying into him with forearms. That's it, knock his fucking head off!!!! Now the chink just chopped him in the throat. Tosses a chair in his face.

He kicks the piss out of Overdog. Shit that kid is tough. He is still trying to get up. Overdog is daring the chink to kick him again. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

14.

Okay the match with Bingwen is not going great. Okay it is not going good. Okay okay it is going really bad. That chair really messed me up. But I have a plan. The one thing I have over Bingwen and the one thing I have over anybody is I can take a beating. I wrestled the Komodo Wizard once in WAVE as Greg Richards. No offense to Bingwen but his kicks are nothing compared to the Wizard. So I need to get him to kick me again.

WAM!!! Okay that hurt really bad. Just gotta get him to do it one more time. Got this idea from an old bootleg Dragonball Z tape I bought at a anime convention. Goku was fighting this guy in the after life and he was getting torn up by this fire kick. So he, wait here is my chance.....


I did it, I caught his leg. Here it comes, he is going to hit me with an enziguri with his other leg. Ducked it and he actually landed on his feet. I hit the Overbulldog!!!!! 1...2.... Somebody just broke up the pin and it's Freefall. The team of Johnny Cocaine and Ron Dynabul. They are all over me. Trying to fight back but it is two against one. Dynabul tosses me in the corner. He crouches down and Johnny Cocaine leaps off Dynsbul's back. I move and toss him over the top rope.

Dynabul just grabbed me by the throat. Going to hit me with the Bull Charger. C'mon gotta be something in the jacket. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Found it the old joy buzzer. to the neck. I hit him with the Overbulldog.

Last thing I see is a cloud of yellow mist.


********

Okay time for ole Sarge to jump in here!!! Twerp did a good job fighting off the bloated roidhead and the stringy haired fag. But the chink tagged him with poison mist. I was blind for three months after being hit with black mist by the Great Cambodia in 1982. Came back and broke that fuckers arm and drew a huge gate.

I hop the guard rail. The puffy guy tries to tackle me and I kick him in the chin and throw him thru the guard rail. I slide under the ropes only to see my legs grabbed by the stringy haired punk. I stomp his fingers, pull him up and hit the Bayonet.

Well well looks like I just drew the attention of the Chinaman.

He goes to spin kick me and I duck. I got the little fucker in the sargelock. He ain't goin nowhere. BAM!!!

Ugh how did he just kick me like that. Nobody is that flexible. He tries to hit me with some of that mist but I move and hit him in the gonads.


********

Haven't heard a bell so I know Bingwen did not pin me. Something has really got the fans excited. Why is Bingwen not finishing me off? Feeling thru my flak jacker. Found it, a bottle of water I put up just for this occasion. I can see a little bit now. Just see two shapes. One is big and green and is fighting a red and yellow smaller shape. That's Bingwen I run and hit the Overkiller. Boy I hope that is Bingwen. 1......2........3!!!!!!! Bell is ringing that must have been Bingwen.

"Congratulations son!!!! You're going to make a fine soldier!!!!!!"

I know that voice.

No comments: