Monday, November 22, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 33



34.

Got to the arena for R*PPED. I'm running a bit late. I woke up and could not find Sarge. Looked for him for hours before hitting the arena.

When I get here Diamond Phil tells me Mr.Johansen wants to see me. I hope i'm not in trouble. This is the only time I have ever been late. Including that time me, Lexx Treme and the Psycho Chickens were in a car wreck. I still got to the building on time. Maybe he was not happy with how I represented W*RE in Combat Collective Wrestling.


"Oh Overdog so good to see you."

"Uh Mr.Johansen Diamond Phil said you needed to speak to me? Uh sir I'm sorry for anything I did in CCW. That place just did something to me."

"No no Overdog I am very happy with how you represented me in Memphis. That toad Clayton Wyles did not get his hands on a W*RE championship and you took Jason Dixon down a peg."

"Oh well uh um I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up and could not find Sarge so I lost track of time looking for him."

"No no I can forgive tardiness with your track record Overdog. But I would like to speak to you about Sergent Sargent."

"What is it sir?"

"Well first let me tell you about a great opportunity. At Endgame I want you to be on Darren Glass's team with DinoWAR against Ruination X2K."

Wow this is a huge chance for me. To team with Darren Glass at one of the biggest W*RE shows of the year. Ruination X2K is the gang Martin "Motor Man" Morris formed after his match with Darren Glass at Valley of the Brawls. They are

X-ILE: Him and Morris go way back. When he was starting out he lived in X-ILE's van. Last week he turned on Scissor Mask and the Masked Confederate. Scissor Mask had been bragging before I left for CCW how he was a synch to be a new member.

Skull and Death Rock: Otherwise known as the Highland Players Club. I defended the DEATHcroe belt against both of them. They are good brawlers but neither one of them (especially Skull) are very bright. Rumor has it they both fried their brains on crystal meth. They just sit around laughing at TV shows, playing video games and picking fights.

Martin "Motor Man" Morris is the current W*RE Planetary champion. He has been making a lot of enemies. I'm glad I have never run into him.

"Overdog??"

"Oh sorry sir my mind drifted off."

"I would love and I know the Glass would love to have you on his team. But there is just one thing I need from you."

"What is it sir?"

"I need you to fire Sergent Sargent as your trainer/manager."

****

Sorry to ditch the kid last night but I wanted some entertainment and he would cramp my style. Need to find him before the card starts. Who do I see but old Diamond Phil Rose. I beat the hell outta him in my first Omniversal title defense.

"Yo Philly!!"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Ain't that a nice attitude for my old punching bag to have. You see the kid anywhere?"

"Overdog"

"He is speaking to Mr.Johansen."

"Aw shit, where is Johansen's office?"

"I do not think Mr.Johansen would like that."

"Would he like paying your hospital bills you fat fop?"

He points me in the right direction.

I open the door and hear the kid talking to that wimp Johansen.

"Fire Sarge?"

"I know you admire him Overdog but he is not the man you think he is. He would be a liability to the team and this match is too important."

That motherfucker only thinks I'm a liabilitry. Next time I get my hands on him I will make 88 seem like a fucking dream.

"Sir I can't fire Sarge. I'll just have to hope the Glass chooses me for his team anyway."

"You'll regret this Greg."

I back out of the room.

****

I think I upset Mr.Johansen. But I can't fire Sarge, he's done too much for me.

"Overdog there you are!! I have been looking for you everywhere."

"Hey Sarge where were you?"

"Oh just at the Waffle House. You know how I feel about breakfast."

Right then I hear this horrible bellowing. I look over and I see Violator being carried by two referees thru the curtain.

"Oooh ahhhh my head. My cute little head. If Embalmer was here this would of never Owww happened."

Violator is sobbing like a baby. I feel bad for him. After Embalmer was burned alive,Violator became really depressed. He tried following Burnward around, but Burnward ignored him. That is til Violator cost him a match to Monolith. Then Burnward beat the snot outta him. He tried to join Karmageddon, but they hit the Reincarnator Number 12 on him.

Tonight was his first night off the injured reserve.

"Violator what happened?"

"Glory days are here again!!! The W-C-H is back on the X-I-L-E!!!"

It's X-ILE being carried by Skull and DeathRock.

He hops off of their shoulders and kicks Violator in the face.

"X-ILE he can't even defend himself."

"Speaking of crap I shoulda flushed months ago. Maybe I'll kick your ass and take that belt of yours."

"I would love to see you try punk."

"You wanna go old man? I will be more than happy to kick your ancient ass!!!"

"X-ILE we do not go around attacking our friends."

"Martin what are you talking about? I'm not friends with this garbage."

"Yeah well I am and you are not going to touch Overdog. We owe him too much. Overdog I am sincerely sorry for the actions of my friends."

"Uh sure Mr.Morris."

"Sergent I apologize for the disrespect X-ILE showed you. It's an honor to have a wrestling legend in my company.."

"Yeah whatever you say pal."

"You know Sergent I think we have some common enemies."

After that they walked away.

"Sarge what did he mean by common enemies?"

"I dunno what did he mean saying he owes you for everything?"

"No idea?"

I look over and Violator is sitting on the ground sobbing.

"I don't need a loser like you defending me 'SNORT'."

"Look Violator let me help you up. We don't need to be enemies."

"That's what you think."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruination X2K is the gang Martin "Motor Man" Morris formed after his match with Darren Glass at Valley of the Brawls. They are


ends with 'they are'....what's up with that? did i miss something? i feel like i missed something. i don't want to miss a thing (yeah i quoted it. ha.)

World Famous Psycho Chicken said...

After he says They Are he list all the members og Ruination X2K.