Friday, November 19, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 30

31.

This is it, my big break. I finally got the call from W*RE and I get to wrestle on Tuesday R*PPED.

My entire life I have been an underdog and fought the odds. In little league they said I wasn't good enough to play center field.. But I showed them at the big game. I woulda caught that fly ball if the sun didn't get in my eyes. They said I was too short to play basketball. I woulda showed them if that tall jerk did not trip me. Everybody said I was too small to play football. But I played one down for Alabama A&M. Only reason I did not score a touchdown was they did not throw me the ball.

But then I got into pro wrestling. I was going to be just like my hero Bengal Mask. My training was hard on account of what an underdog I am. But I pushed thru and graduated and beat the odds. I started winning right away. I did whatever it took to beat the odds. Thumbs in the eye, a chop in the throat, a handful of tights. It was okay for me to do it because I'm a underdog.

It all lead to tonight when I got called by W*RE. I bet they want to give me a shot at the Hemisphere belt and this is a warm up. Hey the lights went out. Now I hear a dog barking with some kinda cartoon music playing.

"From Barks Unknown, Weight unknown, this is Overdog!!!!!!"

Wait a minute this guy is the same size as me. Why does he get the cool costume and cape? I'm the one who overcame the odds!!!!

He wants to shake my hand? Well at least he is a sportsman, Ah ha I got him in a headlock. I bet he gives up right now. What? He reversed it into a hammerlock. I wasn't ready, that's not fair!!! I elbow him in the head and put him in a wristlock. Now he'll give up. Ahh he reversed,no don't give up. Oh it hurts,there I put him in another headlock. He throws me into the ropes, I rebound but he leaps over me. I'm gonna clothesline him.

SMACK!! He just dropkicked me in the face I run at him and he hiptosses me, I try again and he hiptosses me. Now he scoops me up for a bodyslam. THUMB!!! Ha ha I got him with my patented thumb to the eye. Now for my finisher, the vertical suplex. Not many guys my size could do this move. But I overcame the odds and learned it.

Got him in the air, wait he flipped over. No thats cheating!!!!! He bulldogged me into the mat 1.....2......3.

"The Winner of this match THE OVERDOG!!!!"

No he cheated me out of my big break. It was the mask, if I had that mask I would be the star.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like that you don't use asterisks in the obvious places.