Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Savage Sports Stories Day 14

15.

"Okay I'm still in shock sir. Can you explain it to me again?"

"Well son old Sarge has been under the radar the last few years. Doing undercover work and preparing for a big comeback. When I saw you on tv valiantly defending your belt. My heart broke watching you struggle alone. So I said "Sarge you know what you gotta do. You gotta return and help this young soldier."

"And you remembered me from the Sergent Sargent Horse Power fanclub?"

"I sure did son. Your name was Greg Richards and you sent in your dues on time every month. Why you earned enough points for the...."

"Super transforming Horse Stable Megacarrier."

"Thats right son. Listen you have been doing good on your own. But I want,no I need you to be more. That is why I want to put you through boot camp. Would you like that?"

"SIR YES SIR!!!!!"

"good boy good."



"You going to introduce me to your friend?"

"Oh King Behemoth this is Serg...."

"Oh Overdog we know each other. I fought Battle Behemoth a few times when I was champ. How are things Battle Behemoth?"

"That's King Behemoth to you."

"Oh right right I'm sorry. Getting on up in years and I forget some things. You became King Behemoth when you won that battle royal tourney. So how are things for you?"

"Look Overdog I need to talk to you. Alone........"



***********

"Boy what are you doing with him?"

"Um that's Sergent Sargent. He saved me from the House of Bleach."

"Look I have known that guy for years. He does not do things out of the goodness of his heart. He wants some..."

"Uh yeah look King Behemoth. I um look he saved me from the House and um uh I didn't uh see you helping me."

".............Have it your way. I have bigger things to worry about.


************

"Well what did he want?"

"Uh um nothing important."

"Oh hey loser good thing your grampa was here to save your little belt."

"Who in the hell is this!?!"

"Oh Sarge this is uh Scissor Mask."

"That's Super Scissor Mask to you wimp. So who is the fossil?"

"I'm Sergent Sargent. Former WAVE Omniversal Champion."

"Oh yeah I remember you. My little brother had some of those cheap toys you made..."

Sarge is actually going to shake Scissor Mask hand. He really is a gentleman.

******

I'm shaking this clown's hand. I can see the condescending look in his eyes like he thinks I'm a joke. Now I wrench back on his arm.

"Now you listen to me you son of a bitch. If you ever disrespect me or even that kid again I will rip your god damn arm off and mail it to your mama in installments. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y yeah....."

"I can't hear you."

"SIR YES SIR!!!!!"

"Good good you're learning, spread the word."


"Sarge what were you talking to Scissor Mask about?"

"Oh nothing important just teaching him some things."

No comments: